Gaming PC's under 35k Rs.

mathuryash5

Disciple
hi guys!

i am looking for a gaming pc under 35k! The budget can be stretched slightly till 38k. I am looking at a total overhaul.... i want to buy everything new.... Mostly i will play games like COD , Battlefield, Skyrim,Nfs and other popular series.This would also be used for music and web browsing. I live in Bangalore so if you know some good places for assembling one.Please do tell me. I am open to getting a assembled one but only from a reputed retailer.please give me some sugggestions. I also heard about some new graphic cards being released into the market which will bring down the prices of the old ones.So should i wait? if yes then how long?

sire please follow this template
<

http://www.techenclave.com/topic/454634-template-for-what-should-i-buy-use-this-when-asking-for-advice/

• Q: What is your budget?
  • Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)

Speakers

Monitor TFT
<

DVD writer
  • Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor
    • Speakers
    • DVD writer
  • Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU
    • Motherboard
    • GPU
    • RAM
    • SMPS
    • Cabinet
  • Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • This is the final config and no upgrade at least for three years
  • Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Bangalore
    • Not online
  • Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  • Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Music
    • Watching HD movies
  • Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • No preference or dislike but I prefer quality components
  • Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • COD - Whole series
    • Racing - NFS whole series and others
    • FIFA
    • GTA
    • and all other popular games
  • Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage?
    • I don't really play games much due to the trash specs i have now.Any ideal resolution will do.
  • Q: Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  • Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7 Home or Windows 8 when it comes out

its a crt monitor .sorry for my mistake.

Intel i5 2500~11500/-

Intel DH67BL-B3~5400/-

Corsair Xms3 2X2GB-1400/- OR Gskill ripjaws 2X2GB-1500/-

Segate 1TB 7200RPM HDD-5500/-

Sapphire HD6670-5200/-

Corsair CX430V2-2100/-

Nzxt Gamma ~2600/-

Combo Logitech K200-700/-

Sir please mention your monitor resolution or the size of your monitor.Hope this helps.

This is what I would like to recommend --

Intel Core i5 2400 ~10900/- [if you are not over-clocking the performance of the Core i5 family is pretty linear only difference is in the clocks which do not change the numbers much]

Intel DH67-BL ~5800/-

G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 1600MHz ~3400/-

AMD HD 7750 ~6500/- [better than the HD 6670 is performance whilst maintaining the power efficiency]

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB ~6000/- [not aware of latest prices]

Corsair CX V2 430W ~2400/-

NZXT Gamma ~2400/- [margin pricing]

Logitech G300 / G400 ~1300/- OR 1700/-

Logitech multimedia keyboard ~450/-

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

would it matter a lot if i cut my budget by 5k?..if not then what would be the specs. how long would these specs last me. i am not a hardcore gamer but i would like to play all the latest games

would it matter a lot if i cut my budget by 5k?..if not then what would be the specs. how long would these specs last me. i am not a hardcore gamer but i would like to play all the latest games

I will not recommend that, if you want to cutback anywhere replace these components --

Intel Core i5 2310 ~9500/-

ASUS P8H61M-LX ~3500/-

Corsair ValueRAM 4GB x2 ~2100/-

NZXT Source Elite 210 ~2100/-

[rest configuration same as above]

Hope this Sire, Cheers!!

thanks a lot guys... i have my total budget for 45 k now .. i want to buy every single thing from monitor to speakers etc.... so till now we didnt have to worry about the cost for operating system but now we have to ... so any suggestions? also what is sandy bridge and ivy bridge?

Intel i5 2500~11500/-

Intel DH67BL-B3~5400/-

Corsair Xms3 2X2GB-1400/- OR Gskill ripjaws 2X2GB-1500/-

Segate 1TB 7200RPM HDD-5500/-

AMD HD 7750 ~6500/-

Dell ST2220L-8500/-

Seasonic S12ii 520W-3600/-

Nzxt Gamma ~2400/-

Combo Logitech K200-700/-

This is a very good rig,it'll be good enough for 2-3 years.

Ivy bridge is the upcoming lineup of processor and mobo's,sandy bridge is the current available lineup of proccy's i3,i5,i7.
thanks a lot guys... i have my total budget for 45 k now .. i want to buy every single thing from monitor to speakers etc.... so till now we didnt have to worry about the cost for operating system but now we have to ... so any suggestions? also what is sandy bridge and ivy bridge?

sir the rig is good but i have to buy everything in 45 k.... including os, monitor,speaker etc

also the alienware X51 costs about 50k ..but with that i will also get an os and 1 year warranty.... so how is that for an option..only thing about the 50k x51 is that it does not include a monitor

Processor 2nd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 Processor (3.0GHz) Operating System Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Basic SP1 64bit (English) Memory[sup]3[/sup] 6GB[sup]4[/sup] DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz Hard Drive 500GB SATA Hard Drive 7200 RPM Video Card AMD HD6450 1GB DDR3 Graphics Monitor Dellâ„¢ IN1930 18.5" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

how is this ?

the x51 is for a desktop...

I would still recommend that you go for the following set-up --

Intel Core i5 2320 ~9500/-

Intel DH67-BL ~5400/-

G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 1600MHz ~3400/-

nVidia GTX 560 ~10500/- [this graphics card will last you longer than the AMD offerings and performs better overall, only con slightly higher power consumption]

Seasonic S12II 520W ~3700/-

NZXT Gamma ~2200/-

Dell ST2220L ~8300/-

Logitech mouse + keyboard combo ~700/-

Not jumping the gun, but looking at its page [ALIENWARE X-51], I can make one thing clear, it will get hot, really hot in summers.

Honestly #mathuryash5 the GTX 555 OEM graphics card they are offering on the system is a poor performer compared to the GTX 560 [non-Ti] and the HD 6850 as I and Jakob have suggested, honestly if you are sinking that much in a assembled build you'll get

--
  • OEM copy of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit ~4500/-.
  • Gaming mouse --> Logitech G300 / G400, along with the rest of the configuration we have chalked out for you.
  • A bigger full 22" screen vis-a-vis the 18.5 inch-er crap that Dell is bundling [seriously shenzi]

hey thanks a lot for your help guys!

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Logitech mouse + keyboard combo ~700/- where will i get both of these so cheap?[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]i have decided to get these from delhi.r[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]also where can i get these components in nehru place? any trustworthy retailer?also can i get them to assemble it for me.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks again @ everyone ! for all your pains . You guys rock![/font]

Back