Gaming RIG @55k

atlast i got my rig this weekend.
assembled it myself on monday. I had to extend my budget to 75k.
i5 2500k 11700
Msi Z6A GD65 G3 12000
MSI 560 Ti 2GD5 15500
corsair GS 800 6000
NZXT Phantom 7500
LG E2260 9000
G.skill Sniper (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600MHz 3000

I would give MSI a thumbs up for the motherboard and graphics card.
The motherboard is just great. The Bois has lots of improvements , a help full manual,
amazing set of accessories (like the M-connector , V check)
The same is true for the cabinet NZXT phantom , if you want to assemble the PC yourself phantom is the best cabinet for you.
the wire management, accessories labeling, and lots more was just awesome.
The monitor is a beautiful piece , would definetly suggest any one who is buying a dell moniter for 8.5k to go for this monitor.
just 0.5 cm thick.

Thanks all for the suggestions an help.

shakirmj said:
Please could you be more clear and support your suggestion

as to why should i drop Phantom ?

Simply because I find the NZXT Phantom plastic piano finish irritating. Also the NZXT Tempest EVO undercuts its own elder brother with a similar feature set at a smaller price tag.

Anways now you have it, hope the RIG serves you in good steed for many years to come.

There are many cases which you could have chosen.

And as for the GPU i would have suggested you to go with a reference model of the HD6950 2GB so that you can try unlocking the card.

Also regarding the PSU, i wouldnt really recommend the GS/GX series for Overclocking. If you think about it, "gaming" and "overclocking/enthusiasts" are two different things. I prefer the TX series over GS anytime.

Anyway, congrats on the purchase.

does looks really matters more than performance.? If no then i don't think you should buy NZXT Phantom and go for Corsair 400R and get a better CPU cooler or a better mobo or anything from the money you saved from not buying phantom.

Back