Budget 90k+ Gaming RIG for 100k

Well I think I will try hands on overclocking 4-5 months down the line so think I will go with a "K" processor.
Also Z77 mobo have lots of other features than H77 mobo in case I want to go for a multi GPU setup later.

Need your guys suggestions on these:
Motherboard Asrock extreme 4 it has a lower price than P8Z77M Pro and features are nice
Monitor U2312 HM or Benq G2420 or Dell STL 2320 or Dell STL 2420 please suggest
SMPS Corsair TX 650V2, will it be fine if I want to add a GPU later
GPU Asus GTX 670 Direct CU II or Zotac 670 AMP or GTX 680

Okay for over-clocking, you will need the following components --
Intel Core i5 3570k ~15500/-
ASUS P8Z77-V ~15500/-
[rest components all same]
Corsair TX v2750W ~6800/-
Thermalright Silver Arrow ~4000/- OR Noctua NH-U12P SE2 ~4200/- [CPU coolers as you now plan to over-clock]
Go for the nVidia GTX670 it will be more than enough for your needs.
DeLL ST2420L ~13500/- [calibrate it properly and you can have very good picture quality although nothing can be done about the viewing angles]

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Thanks for adding that Sire, I already quite vocally state that I am *cough cough* unreliable *cough cough* source for audio peripherals.

terence_fdes Sir has good idea about audio , just check his signature out .

Hey Harry ...... I am like Abhay today ....... out of touch with the current audio scene *cough cough*

I can offer only this much advice - speaker's even a good 2.1 can offer excellent sound; head-phones (esp for gamer's).... No Idea; and if one wants a separate PCIe card then go with Asus.

I was/am using a creative sound blaster 2 audigy platinum card - It was an amazing card (spent 15K for it in 2003 I think). Check out the front 5'25" Drive which offered easy connectivity options for all possible audio connections. Creative sadly (or even Asus) does not come out with this anymore. This is available only with professional audio cards.

Well I think I will try hands on overclocking 4-5 months down the line so think I will go with a "K" processor.
Also Z77 mobo have lots of other features than H77 mobo in case I want to go for a multi GPU setup later.

Need your guys suggestions on these:
Motherboard Asrock extreme 4 it has a lower price than P8Z77M Pro and features are nice
Monitor U2312 HM or Benq G2420 or Dell STL 2320 or Dell STL 2420 please suggest
SMPS Corsair TX 650V2, will it be fine if I want to add a GPU later
GPU Asus GTX 670 Direct CU II or Zotac 670 AMP or GTX 680 :p

680 is a waste of money !

1 inch is not much when it comes to monitors. It's not as visible as say a laptop. between a 23" and a 24", I'd pick the one with the better picture (the 2312). You will get sick of the low contrast and poor viewing consistency of a TN-equipped 24" monitor very quickly unless you don't know better.

For 1080p gaming a single 660 or 7950/7870 will be all you need for high detail/40+fps. At those resolutions it makes sense to have a overclockable CPU as the GPU is not the primary bottleneck. You can choose between the 3570k and the 2600k, one will give you higher clocks and more cores, and the other will give you lower power draw, PCIe 3.0 (somewhat useful) and the HD4000 (useless in your case).

Do not even think about dropping the SSD. A 40GB SATA2 SSD will feel quicker than even a Raptor, simply because of the way OS data is handled. With such a small drive you will have to have a second drive for storing your programs and data. I would not build any rig for myself without one, the difference is simply too much to do without. For more speed off your storage drives you can get two smaller units (320/500GB) and run them in RAID0. This way the SSD handles OS and multitasking, and the larger drives do donkey's work. My main gaming rig is set up almost exactly like this and it works great. A 128GB unit will allow you to have a few games installed on the drive, and something like a Vertex 4 or Force GT will give you much better overall performance.

Given the power consumption of Ivy Bridge and the new GPU generations, 650W will be fine but on the fine edge. If you add a GPU later you will need a GPU upgrade in all probability. A 750W will give you the headroom you need. This is of course assuming it's a corsair or Seasonic, you have to get higher ratings with second-tier manufacturers/OEMs.

On the cabinet, a well-ventilated, quiet cabinet will be all. I noticed a suggestion for a cabinet over 10k and it's not necessary to allocate such a large portion of money towards the box. The Corsair 400/500 are pretty good choices, BitFenix also make some great units that work well for your first gaming rig. Ideally, pick up one that will let you add a boxed watercooler later (H80/H100) in case you plan to overclock and add a cooler later. It just helps to keep your options open.

Finally, you need to allocate a bit of money towards CPU cooling. The Intel stock coolers are not particularly quiet or effective, specially when you turn on the screws.

Hey Harry ...... I am like Abhay today ....... out of touch with the current audio scene *cough cough*

I can offer only this much advice - speaker's even a good 2.1 can offer excellent sound; head-phones (esp for gamer's).... No Idea; and if one wants a separate PCIe card then go with Asus.

I was/am using a creative sound blaster 2 audigy platinum card - It was an amazing card (spent 15K for it in 2003 I think). Check out the front 5'25" Drive which offered easy connectivity options for all possible audio connections. Creative sadly (or even Asus) does not come out with this anymore. This is available only with professional audio cards.

as the OP wants hardware for gaming /movies , it has to be a surround headphone /speaker .

As for the soundcard , the onboard is good ( below 20K )
Get good speakers , Ediier s550 is good, can also consider the logitech, but not hearing much good things about it.

dont go 2.0 /2.1 cause then you wont have surround sound, as you are spending 100K , everything must be perfect not so-so/kaamchaaoo.

Guys finally my RIG is complete (after getting the graphic card today)
Core i5 3570k
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
GSkill 4x2 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz
Seagate 1 TB
WD 2 TB
OCZ Vertex 4 128 GB
Coolermaster HAF X
BenQ G2420 HD >>>>>>>>>>This monitor rocks
CM Hyper 212 Evo
Seasonic 760W Gold Modular
APC BR1100CI-IN
LG 24X DVD Writer
Corsair K60 Keyboard
Razer Imperator
Asus Xonar DX
Razer Orca
Steelseries QCK
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Zotac Geforce GTX 670 AMP

:lol:

Thanks a lot to Havok Nation and his superb service. He delivered the system at my doorstep did all the assembling. As you might be knowing my first GPU unit was bad but he helped me buying a new unit. I am really pleased with his work.

Congrats,Good rig,Hope As rock Extreme 4 wont give you any troubles,Same for Zotac GTX670 Amp edition.Enjoy,Happy gaming.
Core i5 3570k
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
Seagate 1 TB
WD 2 TB
OCZ Vertex 4 128 GB
Coolermaster HAF X
CM Hyper 212 Evo
APC BR1100CI-IN
LG 24X DVD Writer
Corsair K60 Keyboard
Razer Imperator
Asus Xonar DX
Razer Orca
Steelseries QCK

Thanks a lot to Havok Nation and his superb service. He delivered the system at my doorstep did all the assembling. As you might be knowing my first GPU unit was bad but he helped me buying a new unit. I am really pleased with his work.

Core i5 3570k
Asrock Z77 Extreme 4
Seagate 1 TB
WD 2 TB
OCZ Vertex 4 128 GB
Coolermaster HAF X
CM Hyper 212 Evo
APC BR1100CI-IN
LG 24X DVD Writer
Corsair K60 Keyboard
Razer Imperator
Asus Xonar DX
Razer Orca
Steelseries QCK

Congrats and enjoy
This is far from 100k !

Back