Budget 51-70k gaming rig under 65K

psybronik

Adept
Questions
  1. What is your budget?
    • 62K but can extend till 65 maximum
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • just a monitor and HDD
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - benq g2420
    • HDD - seagate 500gb
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU
    • Motherboard
    • GPU
    • PSU
    • RAM
    • CPU cooler
    • cabinet
    • mouse and keyboard
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • might upgrade my hdd and also please help me should i invest in ssd ?
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Mumbai
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • Download rig, 24x7 operation
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • any company which has good after sale service
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • All types
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1080P
    2. Desktop - 1080P
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • i am confused.. i will be using this for only gaming any suggestion ?? if i dont overclock will i miss anything in the gaming dept ?
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 8

PS :- guys i dont know whether i should go for air cooler or liquid one ?? a lot of dust goes inside my pc as i have a road facing room. secondly i am using an LCD monitor ..should i upgrade to LED ??? will that make any difference to my gaming pleasure ??? i will be buying in next month .please help me out

Thanks for your suggestions

> Liquid cooling is overkill if you don;t intend to perform heavy overclocks.

> No, there will be no difference between an LCD monitor and an LED monitor.

> You won;t gain any visible performance benifit in games by overclocking the CPU.

i5 4540 (12600)
Asus H87M-E (8100)
Corsair XMS 1600 MHz 4 GB (2700)
Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X (23000)
Corsair GS600 (5300)
Antec GX700 (4000)
Logitech MK200 (800)
Asus optical drive (1050)

total: 57,500

> Liquid cooling is overkill if you don;t intend to perform heavy overclocks.

> No, there will be no difference between an LCD monitor and an LED monitor.

> You won;t gain any visible performance benifit in games by overclocking the CPU.

i5 4540 (12600)
Asus H87M-E (8100)
Corsair XMS 1600 MHz 4 GB (2700)
Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X (23000)
Corsair GS600 (5300)
Antec GX700 (4000)
Logitech MK200 (800)
Asus optical drive (1050)

total: 57,500
Thanks bro... just few things why 280x ?? I heard that nvidia has better performance ?? Secondly can i replace antec cabby with some other which has transparent side pannel ?? Can i use an aftermarket air cooler for cpu ??

Thanks bro... just few things why 280x ?? I heard that nvidia has better performance ?? Secondly can i replace antec cabby with some other which has transparent side pannel ?? Can i use an aftermarket air cooler for cpu ??

> There is nothing like "Nvidia performs better" crap. 280X is the best card you can get under 20k.

> You can get any cabinet as long as it has USB 3.0 ports.

> The stock cooler will be enough.

> There is nothing like "Nvidia performs better" crap. 280X is the best card you can get under 20k.

> You can get any cabinet as long as it has USB 3.0 ports.

> The stock cooler will be enough.
i couldnt find intel 4540 processor anywhere ???? ?
is there any good gigabyte mobo with same specs ?

> Get i5 4440.

> What's the problem with that Asus board?
i already had one encounter with asus service center where my board's lan port wasnt working ...they kept me waiting and waiting and waiting and finaly they said it cannot be repaired and they can only replace it with a board which is of one level lower :( it was such a painfull time as i cant travel to lamington road again and again.it was a horrible experience and thats how they lost one gamer from there customer list.i'm sure many have faced the same problem as i did. thats why i'm asking for a gigabyte board if possible

Back