Budget 0-20k Gaming Workstation/Desk

Ramith

Recruit
Hi Enclave members,

I have been building a PC, and it's complete thanks to the help of enclave members and their advice :)

I want to take the customization of my room a bit further. I currently use a random desk that I've always had at home. I want to move forward. No matter what I google on indian sites (Amazon, Flipkart, PepperFry etc.) I can't find anything that even remotely resembles a good gaming station that is worth customizing with LEDs and such.

The US gaming community seems to rely on quite a few IKEA models that are not available in India :(

So my question is this:
Does anyone have suggestions for a good workstation?

Preference: Needs to hold more than just PC as I have a printer, so length is necessary. (I'm willing to use two desks placed together, or an L shaped desk for better space management)

Price: 0-20k

Thanks,
Ramith Padaki

You cant find a custom LED table in India but you can get one built according to your specifications.

best option, if it's for gaming then TBH all u need is a Plain long surface.
Get a long thick ply board and nail 4 legs to it,I will do it if given a chance.

Leds are like 200 for 5meter

best option, if it's for gaming then TBH all u need is a Plain long surface.
Get a long thick ply board and nail 4 legs to it,I will do it if given a chance.

Leds are like 200 for 5meter
Its not that simple to make a custom table by ourselves.
Try to employ a carpenter by giving him the type of design of table you want.
He will make it for you.

You can buy all the raw materials and its the carpenter who builds the table.

Try to call Just Dial and they will give a list of professional carpenters based on your location.

Negotiation is important here.

Buying from a showroom is much cheaper than getting built a custom furniture.

By experience I am saying this.

Back