Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused
Hi all,

I am just clearing out some of the stuff that has been lying around. Please take a look and feel free to ask any questions.
All products come with a 3 day testing warranty only. Box and bill not included unless specified.
Free shipping for orders over ₹799. Add a shipping charge of ₹70 for any order below that. Shipping via Delhivery by Shiprocket.
  1. Kena - Bridge of Spirit Deluxe Edition - ₹2800/- Sold.
  2. Zelda themed Amiibo cards 18pc - ₹899/-
  3. Steam controller with dongle - ₹1999/-
  4. Arcade stick and 8 buttons ₹1999/-
  5. Frontech USB gamepad - ₹399/-
  6. Chromecast first generation. ₹699/-
  7. Airtel 4G Hotspot Dongle - ₹499/- Sold
  8. 3D Printer pen + 10mx8 PLA filament- ₹899/-
  9. Cover screen display for LG G8X - ₹3999/-
  10. Blitzwolf USB C to Magsafe Wireless Charger - ₹1399/-
  11. 4000W 12V to 220V inverter - ₹3100/-
First come first serve. If you messaged me first, you will have first preference on any item.

Kena - Bridge of Spirit Deluxe Edition for PS5
Finished the game. As good as new.

HOeLuzr.jpg

Zelda themed Amiibo cards 18pc - ₹899/-

Set of 18pc NFC based Amiibo cards with a booklet case. You can use it in multiple games on your Nintendo Switch to get free in-game items. You can search ‘how to use amiibo’ on Google.
These are of-course non-official but work on the same principle. Don’t need these anymore as I am other consoles most of the time.

JVTpxpc.jpg

Steam controller with dongle - ₹1999/-
It is pretty used but everything works. You can use this for parts, or collection, or use it as it is if you are comformatble. The casing is broken near the left joystick, and the left joystick itself has rubber coming out (indicated in the 2nd image). Works with dongle, as well as in direct bluetooth mode. Only the controller and dongle available.

yrKaSok.jpg

BCosfHd.jpg

Arcade stick and 8 buttons ₹1999/-

These are unused high quality stick and buttons pulled from Mayflash F300 arcade stick. I replaced the original buttons with Sanwa brands, so these are lying unused. You can put them in a custom made box, attach a raspberry pi, or solder them to any working USB gamepad PCB. A fun DIY project if you are up for it.
Example: https://www.thegeekpub.com/4506/build-retropie-bartop-arcade-cabinet/

UxYgeuC.jpg

Frontech USB gamepad - ₹399/-

Very old gamepad but still works.. Good for old retro games running over emulation.
You can even use the PCB board with the arcade sticks and buttons above to create a DIY arcade stick controller for your PC.

OFn4dPs.jpg

Chromecast first generation. ₹699/-

Old, but still works. Convert your old TV to a smart TV. Still supported by Google for security updates and bug fixes.

dBq1M2W.jpg

Airtel 4G Hotspot Dongle - ₹499/-

Not unlocked, but you can unlock it to work with any 4G SIM using a Windows PC (which I don’t have). Works with Airtel without any modifications. Unused since I got Wifi at home.

cEFEejn.jpg

3D Printer pen + 10mx8 PLA filament- ₹899/-

Works as expected. Also bundled multi color filaments that I got in an impulse. Not a toy though, you need patience, skills and practise. I have a full size 3D printer, so no use for me.

tErWNVu.jpg

Cover screen display for LG G8X - ₹3999/-

Only cover, no phone. Only compatible with LG G8X. If you have that phone, and your cover screen is broken/lost, you need this. Screen protector attached on both sides, so as good as new. You can probably also drive it with a controller circuit and use it in your DIY projects.

cn33uyf.jpg

F8hSv5P.jpg

Blitzwolf USB C to Magsafe Wireless Charger - ₹1399/-

One device to charge them all. Provides 15W output for wireless charging your iPhones via Magsafe (12 and 13 series only), your Apple Watch, your Airpods, and any other QI supported wireless charging phone. Brand new in box. Selling because ordered two by mistake. Has some marks on the top (indicated in the picture), but I got these as it is.

Product link: https://www.banggood.in/BlitzWolf-BW-FWC9-3-In-1-15W-Magnetic-Wireless-Charger-Fast-Wireless-Charging-Pad-Earbuds-Charger-Watch-Charger-For-iPhone-13-Pro-Max-For-Apple-Airpods-Pro-For-Apple-Watch-Series-For-Qi-enabled-Smart-Phones-p-1882749.html

VWwUZZH.jpg

hkiTkaC.jpg

4000W 12V to 220V inverter

Convert 12V DC to a 220V AC output. Can connect to your car via cigarette lighter socket and charge your laptop on the go. You can also pair it up with an old 12V Car/Bike battery for a DIY inverter. New and unused. Selling because I ordered 24V input for my project, but received 12V one.

o6DXK8W.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Parakram,

Asking first for steam controller.
Please consider my request as priority / primary.

Regards,
FreakyChokra.

PS: also sent u pm.

Interested in 3d printer. What did you use it for?
Got it as an impulse purchase. Never got around to using much. A fun thing to bring out at a house party.
But it is not a toy as mentioned. The hot-end gets pretty hot, so definitely not something for unsupervised children.
You can do multiple things if you become good with practice.
Example:

Again, don't expect to match the output and skill of the person in this video on day one.

@parakram A small query....how hot does your iphone 12/13 gets using this wireless magsafe charger?
It does get warm because of the physics behind MagSafe, but I wouldn't call it anything uncomfortable or something that you worry about. I have been charging my iPhone 12 Pro Max on another third party MagSafe charger since the beginning. After 6 months, the battery is 99% health.

I do need a 12V to 220V inverter. but not at this budget. do we have something at lesser price in market?
This is probably the lowest price you will get. You can definitely find cheaper alternatives if you look hard. But when it comes to electrical equipement, especially ones dealing high voltage AC current like this one, cheaper means getting an item that uses inferior wires and coils, and has not been quality checked. Considering the risk involved, I will suggest you to not cheap out on the core components like this one.

I am not pushing you to buy this, but in general, if there is an equipment that has a risk of spark, smoke, shock or heating up enough to cause fire, definitely do not cheap out on that.

Hi Parakram,

Asking first for steam controller.
Please consider my request as priority / primary.

Regards,
FreakyChokra.

PS: also sent u pm.
Hi Parakram,

And Admins+Mods.

Glad he held the Steam Controller for me!

Have paid for it & the Chromecast today, about 2 mins ago.

Awaiting dispatch details...

Thanks a ton, Parakram!

Regards,
FreakyChokra.

Back