CPU/Mobo Garbled display - What is this error?

rareravi

Disciple
Whenever I start my cpu my monitor displays some random graphics:mad: which have no meaning and will stay there until I remove the power plug.But sometime it boots off with no problem at all .I have attached pics below..

My system config.
Athlon FX55 /A8N-sli /Transcend DDR 400 ram / Zebronics True power 450W

yi6hg.jpg

2dw8028.jpg

2mqlocl.jpg

Please suggest a solution ASAP:mad:

i assume you are using a graphics card.

Post your detailed pc specs here.

firstly, check for all the cables whether they r loose n connect them properly--monitor & smps power cables, your monitor vga cable and graphics card or onboard video bga connections.

clean on your ram golden pins n chips for any dust that they might have accomodated.

check your psu and its atx conenction on motherboard.

for the time try with disconnecting your hardsik/dvd etc.

now ON your pc n let us know.

Along with Cleaning the golden contact points of RAM do the same for your Graphics Card.

Also make sure the slots are cleaned with the help of a Air Blower.(Mind you not the hair dryer as it blows HOT air and may damage your product).

tufel said:
i thnk u will need to formar ur hdd. if u hv a gfx then check if its proerly connected.

OS reloaded just after i got replcement for A8N-E

Emil said:
First thing, remove your RAM, wipe clean the connector edge and plug in again.
Tested with another RAM but no solution

ronit said:
i assume you are using a graphics card.

firstly, check for all the cables whether they r loose n connect them properly--monitor & smps power cables, your monitor vga cable and graphics card or onboard video bga connections.
clean on your ram golden pins n chips for any dust that they might have accomodated.
check your psu and its atx conenction on motherboard.
for the time try with disconnecting your hardsik/dvd etc.

now ON your pc n let us know.

tush said:
Along with Cleaning the golden contact points of RAM do the same for your Graphics Card.

Also make sure the slots are cleaned with the help of a Air Blower.(Mind you not the hair dryer as it blows HOT air and may damage your product).
Tried with all possiblities No Solution:mad:

Take your Card to the hardware vendor. Get it checked on their system. This way you can rule out which component is causing the problem.
But as you have mentioned already that sometimes it boots up just fine there is a high chance that the first time you get it checked at your vendors shop it might boot up just fine with your Card. Try it atleast 2-3 times before you conclude the testing with hardware vendor.

tush said:
Take your Card to the hardware vendor. Get it checked on their system. This way you can rule out which component is causing the problem.
But as you have mentioned already that sometimes it boots up just fine there is a high chance that the first time you get it checked at your vendors shop it might boot up just fine with your Card. Try it atleast 2-3 times before you conclude the testing with hardware vendor.

Sometimes works fine at my home also..:mad:

Thanks for all your replies..Problem is sorted:S
Want to know how?:p

Bl**dy su**king ASUS board DEAD just after one week of replacement:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back