Gears to PC is coming faster than we expected

eatpepsi

Disciple
<PROFILE Label="Gears of War">

<APPLICATION Label="WarGame.exe" />

<PROPERTY Label="multichip_rendering_mode" Value="2400001" Itemtype="predefined" />

</PROFILE>

This is what's found in the profiles for the latest Forceware drivers. It seems to indicate that GoW PC is real, and that it may be headed to the PC much sooner than anyone anticipated. Could this be a Vista launch title heralding Microsoft's commitment to "Games for Windows"?

here is the video showing new levels!!! link here YouTube - Gears of War PC (E3 Montage)

If this comes out, I'll buy it (even though I don't play FPSes, I might play this just for the sake of playing it...).

Unfortunately, it won't come out in the next month.

From what I've been reading. It's running a lot smoother on PC which means Epic is actually reworking this game for the PC and it won't just be a dump port.

If this comes out, I'll buy it (even though I don't play FPSes, I might play this just for the sake of playing it...).

That sounds very unlike you. Actually, I've never heard you ever mentioning your gaming interests.;)

this game is over hypd even though it comes out for PC trust me it wont be that optimized
the optimizing suckd on rainbow six vegas even though i was a damn good
the only Epic game that is highly optimized is UT it runs even on my office ka onboard gfx wala pc

And why? They pay me good money. In any case, as long as I am hired by them, my posts in any MS related topics are going to be measured.... in short the OS forum is dead to me. For a while.

gears of war is confirmed for the pc at the e3 microsoft press conference for this fall. Dunno abt exclusivity to vista yet but i will be surprised if it isnt. And knowing EPIC it will be delayed at least once.

Back