PC Peripherals General laptop Wireless Mouse

I am looking for wireless mouse to use with my laptop to prevent wear and tear and also its very uncomfortable to use touchpad.
Went to NP and saw many different mouse with range starting from Rs 399 and going upto Rs.3300.

I would be using it for general purpose and not specifically for Gaming..but don`t want to buy ugly shaped small mouse.
There are two types of USB wireless reciever that I came across -one is of the size of pen drives while other is smaller in size..Are there any much difference in them in terms of Range or Life of the reciever?
Please suggest some good options..
the two that I liked were Microsoft (Rs699) and logitech ( 799).

Hey guys, I have bought the Apple magic mouse. Its nice and its been a day now. It cost 3890/-. It easily works on WindowsXP without any headache. I m using a ENTER bluetooth dongle and the default bluetooth stack tht came with WindowsXP SP2. But, the vertical scroll doesn't work out of the box. I have been able to make it work though by installing additional drivers. The point being, tht vertical scroll can b made to work very easily. I m also using the Apple wireless keyboard which again was a breeze to set up

Back