Genuine windows 11 pro key

captivating

Disciple
Guys from where can I buy genuine windows 11 pro key ? There are few website selling at rs399 but I doubt that they are genuine . Please help

i have bought 2x windows 10 keys in the past from ebay for 2-3 dollars, but that was around 2020.
they were not retail key but probably volume keys.

Is it working till now ? Link please ? What’s the difference between retail keys and volume keys?
i dont have the links.
yes they are working fine. volume key are meant to be used by org/companies and are purchased in bulk for lot cheaper.
most of the cheap keys are/used to be volume keys as far as i know.

Last edited:
Guys from where can I buy genuine windows 11 pro key ? There are few website selling at rs399 but I doubt that they are genuine . Please help
Won't link it here but the age-old activator available on GitHub directly registers the Hardware ID with Microsoft and works fine for the lifetime of the device, across installations. A much better option than spending money on salvaged or stolen keys, which basically do the same thing using a common accepted key.

You will be able to get true retail keys for around $20-30 at the least. Anything else is not a retail key. Most of them are salvaged from old corporate PCs.

Last edited:
Won't link it here but the age-old activator available on GitHub directly registers the Hardware ID with Microsoft and works fine for the lifetime of the device, across installations. A much better option than spending money on salvaged or stolen keys, which basically do the same thing using a common accepted key.

You will be able to get true retail keys for around $20-30 at the least. Anything else is not a retail key. Most of them are salvaged from old corporate PCs.
i would recommend this too, unless someone is lazy or not knowledgable enough to use activators from github.
the only thing a 2-5 dollar key gives you is not doing 5 mins of "technical work" and some dopamine fix of buying a key that works for dirt cheap.:p

Back