Get a Laser Printer Free with every 17" Samsung LCD !

nahhhiiiiiinnn

Dont waste on all this dude.... an X1900XT and a stupid 17" monitor!!!!

Wait for sometime dude.... and buy a 19" LCD or buy the one Darknight's selling..... much much better

Okey... Now... I am sick of this... Dont buy and crap and stuff... Cause i am sure most of you have not witnessed it in person... This monitor does 1280x1024 which is good for X1900XT with future games keeping in mind... Also most 19" will do this much only... Also as far as ghosting goes my cousion has two 713N(http://www.techenclave.com/forums/50288-post1.html) and i have played just about every game on it(CSS,NFS MW,COD2)) and i have never experienced ghosting on it...

The reasone for going for this deal is that i am able to sell off my 17" CRT for 7K which is 4 months old... Now i am actually paying just for the printer which i need in my office... If i dont like this monitor i will put this in my office and use 19" CRT which i already own at home if this is good i will give away my 19" CRT for 11K and keep this at home... But i need to pass a monitor within a period of three days to my friend who is buying a PC and this AFAIK is the best deal i can get in town... So everybody stop whineing about the quality and suggest which one is better 740 or 713... phew :p

hunt3r said:
Why not wait for the 770P, its comin in april i think.

avj said:
Just checked with Samsung in Pune. 770P costs Rs 28500/- 970P not available here. Delivery time 2-3 weeks after placing order. Too expensive for a 17" :(

nobody will buy a 17" for 28.5k.

Switch said:
Okey... Now... I am sick of this... Dont buy and crap and stuff... Cause i am sure most of you have not witnessed it in person... This monitor does 1280x1024 which is good for X1900XT with future games keeping in mind... Also most 19" will do this much only... Also as far as ghosting goes my cousion has two 713N(http://www.techenclave.com/forums/50288-post1.html) and i have played just about every game on it(CSS,NFS MW,COD2)) and i have never experienced ghosting on it...

The reasone for going for this deal is that i am able to sell off my 17" CRT for 7K which is 4 months old... Now i am actually paying just for the printer which i need in my office... If i dont like this monitor i will put this in my office and use 19" CRT which i already own at home if this is good i will give away my 19" CRT for 11K and keep this at home... But i need to pass a monitor within a period of three days to my friend who is buying a PC and this AFAIK is the best deal i can get in town... So everybody stop whineing about the quality and suggest which one is better 740 or 713... phew :p

Switch buy the 740N iam with you.

udit-130286 said:
nobody will buy a 17" for 28.5k.

Yea i rem him posting that price, but now that i think abt it i doubt its true. That was prob for the 970p. Cmon jus think abt it, how could it possibly be true? At max i think it would be 16k when it is finally out.

Rave said:
well but incase ur hell bent on buying any of the two, id say 740....

I second that - 740N - I did look around the forums and settled for the 740N. Its nice - may not be GREATEST but the image quality is very decent. It is all I could afford so I dont care what all the rich DUDES here say against the 740N :) I bought it in a hurry only to get the Rs.999/- Laser Printer :)

Back