Get a Laser Printer Free with every 17" Samsung LCD !

i was about the get the offer, but rather decided not to. there is always a catch in these free promos, and ill be better off getting a better lcd for 15k, rather than send a mail every second day to claim my "free" printer.

thanks for pointing out the catch guys!

I got the Samsung 740N today and have already filled up the form online - now I have to get the bill from Prime and send it to Samsung Delhi. I will keep you guys posted how this FREEBIE thing goes.

I dont have a working printer thats why I hurried up my Monitor purchase - and Samsung want me to print the online form and send it to them :( If I had a printer to print the form I would not be wasting my time and money :mad:

Eazy said:
I got the Samsung 740N today and have already filled up the form online - now I have to get the bill from Prime and send it to Samsung Delhi. I will keep you guys posted how this FREEBIE thing goes.

I dont have a working printer thats why I hurried up my Monitor purchase - and Samsung want me to print the online form and send it to them :( If I had a printer to print the form I would not be wasting my time and money :mad:
How much did the monitor cost? Thanks.

OT : i got the tools that u were telling me abt ;)

Raghunandan said:
How much did the monitor cost? Thanks.

OT : i got the tools that u were telling me abt ;)

Got it for 13,750/- from Prime... 2 days and not received bill yet :(

Which tool did you get ? PM me.

@Anish - tell your friend that the MagicTune software of the 740N monitor is a Pain in the ASS to install. I had to finally insert an old TNT2 display card and get it installed and then replace with my regular POS card. This software does all the work of the Monitors setup buttons via a Windows based interface...even lets you disable the buttons.... Really Nice !!!

Anish said:
My freind is also getting a 740N tommorow..:)
Ask your friend to insist on a black model - I thought that this Monitor only came in black so did not mention it and was delivered a Silver one. The Black looks much better :(

I guess both the lcd & printer must be old models discontinued everywhere so to finish their stocks nice way to dump them here, samsung & its tricks, damn...

anyways to lazy to check this out...so for the ones who go for it enjoy.

Baron said:
I guess both the lcd & printer must be old models discontinued everywhere so to finish their stocks nice way to dump them here, samsung & its tricks, damn...

anyways to lazy to check this out...so for the ones who go for it enjoy.

Printer maybe old and a not too popular model .... but the 740N LCD seems to me a newer model :hap2:

8ms 600:1 300cd/m2

Lol.. Asking for too much eh?

Samsung India are El Cheapos :D... So dont expect much :D.

I say that coz they dont invest in proper PC's for WCG in India :mad:

Rave said:
if only it was DVI and 8bit panel :(

The way I look at it if it had these features then it would have been more expensive and out of my reach. I was down to Rs 10/- in my pocket after paying for this LCD. :)

The 740N has pretty decent image quality - good enough for reading up TE every day - thats all I seem to be doing nowdays :)

Switch said:
Its tomorrow or never :p...

id say never then :p

seriously, wasting cash like that is not worth it imo, ur better off buying the lcd that Dark Knight is selling..

well but incase ur hell bent on buying any of the two, id say 740....

Back