Get .com for $1.17 including ICANN fee at Godaddy

^^Awesome stuff. Registered one domain now :D

Reps for this. By the way, can one user use the coupon code only once or multiple times?

Ok a few questions how many domains can u have in the cart at once before applyin the coupon?

Are there CC charges for these foreign transactions?

arjun123 said:
It isn't really 1.17$. You have to select an add on to be eligible, right? Or I am doing something wrong?

Use the coupon code..in the cart..dont use any offer till then..selct the standard pack

ok asked a friend to do the transaction and he dint get asked for the cvc number or the verified by visa password
:mad:

getsetgo_008 said:
multiple. purchased 23 domains today for my brother's company.

How did u do that? :O

Party Monger said:
Use the coupon code..in the cart..dont use any offer till then..selct the standard pack

ok asked a friend to do the transaction and he dint get asked for the cvc number or the verified by visa password
:mad:

How did u do that? :O

Yes...go daddy doesn't asks for CVV number...it directly charges the card...also it doesn't redirects to Verified by Visa/Master Card secure code.

saqib_khan said:
We can pay by paypal, right ?

After applying this coupon...paypal option for payment is no more available...you have to use your credit card.

thetoxicmind said:
So, is the same price applicable for renewals?

And is the customer's contact details made public, for "public" registration option?

:ashamed:

Renewal fee will be different. But you can again use any coupon code to get discount for renewal.

I think Godaddy, don't provide free whois protection.

Back