Get Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 For Free

thexfactor

Insanely Awesome!!
Skilled
Kaspersky India is offering Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 commercial license key free for 6months. Registering twice or thrice can increase the license by another 3 months each.

Register at the following link with a valid email address ...
Code:
http://www.kasperskyindia.com/registration.asp

Wait for a few days for the key to be sent to your email. Register with alias names and different email to get working keys which can be used once initial six months is expired.

Enjoy :hap2:

P.S I just registered so dunno how long it takes for them to send the key, and whether they verify all the information before sending the key :huh:

Kaspersky

Anti-Virus 2009

Access denied

The requested URL could not be retrieved

URL:

Name

Access to requested object is forbidden

Generated:

Tue Feb 10 23:01:48 2009

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009

My KAV2009 is not letting me use the page... :(

I'm using Win7 so dont have KAV installed on this right now ... try copy pasting link in new tab ???

is the link working for rest of you guys ??

na i have not got any mail till now, the shortly thing must be they will call u tomorrow and offer u some stupid discount . looks like a fake deal to get data

I think the site is fake...Thats the reason you are not getting emails immediately.... Maybe the site is just put up to collect e-mail ids of unsuspecting visitors....

Kaspersky's Indian site

Code:
 [url]http://www.kaspersky.com/in/[/url]

So the site mentioned in the post is probably fake.....

Nothing against the OP.. If it works ..well and good... But if Kaspersky is blocking the site there is probably a reason to it.....

So don't just go and post your primary email id there.... Try to use a temporary id....

Hey guys, stop being suspicious.

this is a deal that came long time ago, dont know if its still active (i think in oct-nov, 08).

it was a totally genuine offer, i got a key but it took some time (like a week or so). It was sent by some Zoom Group.

^^ yeah,same here registered PROPERLY at the same site during October-november 08,but not sure how much genuine that site is...as i'm yet to recieve a Key! :(

As i read in a discussion somewhere, that the keys were most probably sent manually by the Zoom Group and not by automated system, so may be they missed you.

Post of the thread.
200mph said:
na i have not got any mail till now, the shortly thing must be they will call u tomorrow and offer u some stupid discount . looks like a fake deal to get data

This reason is not enough for them to miss his key or shit. No way. :no:
jampack said:
As i read in a discussion somewhere, that the keys were most probably sent manually by the Zoom Group and not by automated system, so may be they missed you.

Well I know of a few people who got the keys after registering on the same url, and yes the keys are sent by zoom group, who provide technical support for kaspersky in India.

However even I'm not sure about the site, so you could fill up fake info except the mail id

Back