Get Rs. 250 Voucher (giftmate) for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmano

Adept
Take this 4 question survey and get Rs. 250 gift voucher free. This can be redeemed in many online sites, say like Indiaplaza, rediff, indiatimes

:: GiftMate : Web Referral
I have done and ordered a Book from Indiaplaza :D

Edit 1 :

Use this guide to make the steps simple.

Ravi_D said:
1.click on this link(provided by gnamo in his first post)

2.Answer the questions,fill in your info and all.

3.check your mail,they will send you an email with your pin no.They will also send you SMS.Don't click on the links provided in email and waste your time.

4.Click HERE to check out your balance info.

5.Go to any shopping site like indiatimes,indianplaza,rediff and purchase anything you like.Select paymate in payment option--->you'll get an sms with details-->just reply to that sms as said in the sms(PAY <code> <your pin>).

6.You'll get an sms after the transaction has been made.

7.Click HERE to check out your balance info again.

Edit 2 :

This is the list of sites where you can use paymate account
PayMate Gift Voucher : Where Do I Use

Edit 3:

Guys, Please post what you have purchsed using this. It will help others to decide what to purchase within 250 Rs.

Edit 4 :

We can also use this gift voucher to gift to others (to other accounts), to do the same go to the "Buy a Giftmate Voucher page".
Link is here
Giftmate

Edit 5:

If you guys dont want to buy anything online, you guys can buy gift vouchers online and spend it in shops. (sodexho passes are accepted in many shops in Metros)
Check it here
gift voucher , Factory Outlet Gift Voucher gifts in india at rediff shopping

EDIT 6:
:p The free trial voucher offer has ended on 6.12.2007 :p :mad:

err..but what is the vaucher no.?i got the mail and sms but when i tried to register they asked for vaucher no. and all i have in pin no. what the heck?

Keane 16 said:
How do you use it ? :S
Just go to any shopping sites, like indiaplaza and select a product, go to payment, select giftmate as payment gateway and pay from there. Done :D

ultimabasher said:
hey hey

how do i put the gift voucher and how do i redeem it here

please help me

You have to Chose the payment option as the Paymate and Pay through your account in paymate (which is automatically created when you took the servey and you must have received a PIN number already, 250 Rs must have been credited by the giftmate/paymate to your account)

Guys, If you have one more mobile number, create one more account and get Rs. 250 more :p
I hope this Paymate company wont go bankrupt by giving money like this :p

^^
1.click on this link(provided by gnamo in his first post)

2.Answer the questions,fill in your info and all.

3.check your mail,they will send you an email with your pin no.They will also send you SMS.Don't click on the links provided in email and waste your time.

4.Click HERE to check out your balance info.

5.Go to any shopping site like indiatimes,indianplaza,rediff and purchase anything you like.Select paymate in payment option--->you'll get an sms with details-->just reply to that sms as said in the sms(PAY <code> <your pin>).

6.You'll get an sms after the transaction has been made.

7.Click HERE to check out your balance info again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back