Get Rs. 250 Voucher (giftmate) for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Post what you have purchsed using this. That will give others an Idea of what to buy within 250 Rs

thanks man. its coool. i also ordered something from indiatimes. lets see if it will reach me. lol

I guess its not working any more.When I click on "Get my free voucher" this is what happens..

Server Error in '/GiftMateC2C' Application.
The operation has timed out
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The operation has timed out]
System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request) +54
System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request) +4
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +172
GiftVoucherEngine.Service.GiftReferral(String request, String IPADDR, String Type) +79
GiftMateReferral_activate.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +1191
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +105
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +115
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5102
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back