Get windows vista for FREE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, people keep saying "watch your every move" but you can instead use the other technique - which involves filling in surveys. That can hardly be more incriminating than the web searches you do :ashamed: :ashamed:
Probably less because MS is more likely to want to know which applications you use and when they crash, as well as the options you've enabled in Vista (is Aero on?), rather than the text you are typing. I suppose we'll know when people take the survey, since the automated thing will probably measure the same stuff.

^^lol.

I smell something fishy here.Who would dare risk privacy for a piece of crap they call vista?

In any case this is not for us, i would have gone ahead with the survey on my office pc but it seems its limited for US and you need to own the PC, :)

i wouldnt take up this offer even if they shoved a broom up my butt and tortured me to death

wht a useless offer...dump this thread dude..he he he ...lol...you shud have given a thought b4 posting such jokey things here...lol ha ha ha ha

Dark Star said:
As simple as that even they give Vista for free I won't have it :p

If you are are getting it for free,why not accept it! You can easily sell it off to one of the numerous MS fanboys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back