Graphic Cards Getting 3070 from US. Which brand would provide international warranty

rushi1607

Recruit
Hi, My friend is coming from US on december and i am thinking to ask him to get a 3070 for me from black Friday sale if the deals are good. Which brand would provide international warranty ? I heard Nvidia and EVGA has international warrantty.

Hi, My friend is coming from US on december and i am thinking to ask him to get a 3070 for me from black Friday sale if the deals are good. Which brand would provide international warranty ? I heard Nvidia and EVGA has international warrantty.
Either Founders Edition or EVGA is best. availability will always be an issue for the cards :(

For EVGA you need to ship the card to Taiwan.

For founders edition, you better contact Rashi to figure out if they will accept a card.

The indian founders edition price is excellent btw - just MSRP + GST or around 44k. Doesn't make sense to buy in the US.

For founders edition, you better contact Rashi to figure out if they will accept a card.

The indian founders edition price is excellent btw - just MSRP + GST or around 44k. Doesn't make sense to buy in the US

The indian founders edition price is excellent btw - just MSRP + GST or around 44k. Doesn't make sense to buy in the US.
44k from where ? i vant find a single place selling the card for that price

Generally items bought from usa wont die or conk out like bought in india. Just ensure you use clean electricity and good psu. I buy most of my stuff from us except things i need in a hurry. I had one card die on me cos of poor handling and static electricity.
So bindaad go ahead and buy

Generally items bought from usa wont die or conk out like bought in india. Just ensure you use clean electricity and good psu. I buy most of my stuff from us except things i need in a hurry. I had one card die on me cos of poor handling and static electricity.
So bindaad go ahead and buy
So Either EVGA or Nvidia FE is fine right in terms of international warranty ?

44k from where ? i vant find a single place selling the card for that price
Founders edition card directly from Rashi Peripherals who are the distributor for the same. You need to contact them by email or phone. Details are on nvidia.in site. They are out of stock now but new stock is expected by 25th it seems.

Back