Getting bored of gaming !?

nukeu666 said:
Try indie games

minecraft,trine,magicka,mount&blade,braid,flow

or oldies like fallout2,planescape torment, final fantasy 7, deus ex,thief series
Planescape torment was so great... I get nostalgic everytime someone mentions it even though I played it only 3 years ago :D

teja92 said:
I have only liked Vice City and GTA 4(Still Playing it on my X360)
Same for me. BTW id advise getting a Ps2/Ps3 and trying out MGS 3, Uncharted 2. They are easily the best games with the best storylines that you can get for your buck.

^^i agree with you:rofl:, i have started playing darksiders its amazing. Guess i will get a girlfriend after ending this game ;)

Well try to get one game at a time.Just don't start a new game unless you complete the first one.No matter how much good the game is,you will always find boring if you play in this way.:)

I am passing through a similar phase offlately. :(

Previously I used to have at least 4-5 hours of gaming after getting back from work. Now work has got a lot more hectic leaving me to crash early. At the most, I spend about 2 hours these days. I'd blame it on the hot and humid summers here at Surat.

Nvm once my PC is setup, I'll ensure that I am back on track.

cranky said:
Get a girlfriend. Seriously. Best cure for boredom, though a hellishly expensive habit. even more if you keep upgrading.
so how exactly do they shoo away boredom(i mean what do you do with them to get un-bored)?

Come on give us suggestions:)P)

Moving to consoles since utterly bored off FPSs' on PC. Never completed Cry2 and COD:BO even. (Plus was spending more time patching/installing drivers/CFGs than gaming).

Will now focus on consoles with racing/combat...and errrm...KZ3. Hope change of platform + genre + sitting 9' away from the screen rejuvenates the gaming animal back in me.

Invest in 3D. Even i was fed up and bored with unnecessarily upgrading and playing games the same way, but after getting 3D its a whole new world.

Back