Gevey Pro - iPhone 4 unlock solution

askids

Disciple
Hi,

If there are sufficient people interested, I can arrange for original Gevey Pro from applenberry who are the official distributors. Based on the response that I get till the end of the week, I will confirm the final price with shipping. I am trying to get the best deal possible at wholesale rates.

Qty Price(Rs)
01-10 2000
10-25 1850
26-50 1750

Supported Version (iphone 4):
# iOS 4.0, 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.3 , 4.3.1 and 4.3.2
# Baseband 1.59, 2.10, 3.10.1, 4.10, 4.10.1

Please note that Gevey Pro is the latest version. Gevey sim is no longer being sold. There are lot of fake Gevey sim floating in the market which are available from Rs.900 onwards and upto 4000. These use sub standard chips and do tend to get overheated. Gevey Pro sims started being sold from last week. These have a minor bug fix, more stable and compatible with more sims. Dealers selling Gevey sim are just trying to offload their old stock at cheaper rates and I dont blame them :)

Anyway, please let me know by Apr 30th.
--------------------------------
Count - 4
askids
Aarvee
bhishma
destiny
------------

Thanks
askids

till now only 6 people including me have shown interest. I was told that for such a small number, there would not be any discounts. Minimum order needs to 10+ to get discount. Along with that, the customs duty is coming close to 30%(27% + 10%). I was planning to get it with my friend who was returning from US this weekend to avoid the customs duty. But they did not have sufficient stock on 27th. So I could not get it then. So I will have to wait now.

I just got a Iphone4 which is on 4.2.1 but the modem baseband is 03.10.01 .

I have already jailbroken the phone but haven't managed to unlock it. Is the software solution out for this?

Please help me out guys.....if there is software unlock for the baseband then i will be interested in one of these.

Cheers :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ok i want in.....can this be arranged within the next ten days?

Cheers :)

VOiLA said:
2k a piece ? Isn't it cheaper on ebay.in ?

Ebay price for Gevey pro is 3k. I was hoping to get a larger group before placing the order so that we can get a better rate.

@L33TWiZaRd, I am not sure if this can be arranged in 10 days. But if you wait for a week more, I can check and confirm.

I got a gevey from some guy in banglore...seems og. but I cant jailbreak the damn phone...anyone has a us sim coz i just need to get to the home screen.

Back