Gfx cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those who PMed expressing their interest/confirmation asking for shipping- i am very sorry for disappointing you and not being able to help. :(

No shipping- only local buyers or those who can arrange shipping.

BUMP. :)

I might be interested in the x1900xt but I have a few queries-

1. What outputs does the card have? [I'm especially interested in a native composite out].
2. Does it support composite out through the cables you've bundled with it? [If yes, could you please see if pc content can be viewed through it on a crt tv?]

3. What spec power supply would it require?

4. Does it require a power connection from the PSU [6-pin?] besides power from the motherboard?

Please excuse my ignorance. I've never purchased a gpu before & hence am unsure about a lot of things.

Thanks.

1. What outputs does the card have? [I'm especially interested in a native composite out].

Someone please reply to this. :p
2. Does it support composite out through the cables you've bundled with it? [If yes, could you please see if pc content can be viewed through it on a crt tv?]

Someone please reply to this. :p

3. What spec power supply would it require?

A good 450-500W with 25-30A on the 12v rails. :)

4. Does it require a power connection from the PSU [6-pin?] besides power from the motherboard?

Yes- a native PCIe power connector from psu recommended.

Else via 2x molex to PCIe convertor on a very good quality older model w/o PCIe native.

Please excuse my ignorance. I've never purchased a gpu before & hence am unsure about a lot of things.

Not very different here- i have never used anything apart from the DVI outs on them. :ashamed:

Thanks.

You are welcome. :)

Recieved the 6600GT though it refused to start initially but it worked after cleaning too much of goop on the core, :p. Rating should be left for whom??? Nishant or you bikey????

My sale thread- rate me please. :lol:

Card was installed and run for few days to test as it was idle for long recently and monsoon is not the time to keep anything lying around, when i confirmed i will be able to ship it.

removed from my own daily system when Nishant came here for some work.

The only reason i put that old a card for sale was that it's been working flawlessly and strong.

Weird it didn't work at 1st go, as it has booted up first shot irrespective of the system i used it in when it was idle and being used to test old rigs/mobos.

I had removed the cooler for re-oiling the fan just before i put it up for sale and the Ceramique rushed out and didn't bother to wipe off the excess. :ashamed:

^ Sending to Pune may not be an issue, especially when it's for an oldie like you- Will check with some friends and let you know soon. :)

If possible to send it across (or to some contact travelling to Pune), only then will confirm and ask for the EFT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back