CPU/Mobo GFX needed?

cooler2005

Disciple
Hi..

I want to know if I can run HD movies on a full HD monitor (Samsung 2233SW PLUS) on it's native resolution without a graphic card ?

^^ what do you mean by 'without a graphic card'?Monitor doesn't matter dude.Even if you don't have a graphic card,a capable IGP like 785g,790g or 890gx is required.

@crvinay_4u
Don't know about the DG-41rq but the DH55TC has a newer onboard graphics and should run HD content pretty smoothly. AFAIK, i5 750 doesn't have inbuilt graphics,only i5 661,i3 530,i5 650 have onboard gfx.The mobo DH55TC has IGP.

Where did u read this :lol: Please google about it before spreading FUD in the forum.

The P-55/H-55/H-57 none of these mobos have IGP's. The newer 32nm fab Core i-3 and core i-5 dual core processors have a 45nm IGP integrated in the processor chip itself.

The H-55 and H-57 just lets u use this IGP whereas you cant make use of the IGP using a P-55 mobo as it was released long back before the i-3 5xx and i-5 6xx series were released.

@cooler2005

If you are using a i-5 750 then you need a discrete GPU as the neither the processor nor the mobo has any IGP.

The G41 lets u run 720p i guess but not sure how smooth is the 1080p playback. Wait for others to comment.

cooler2005 said:
one CPU has DG-41RQ with Core 2 Quad

other CPU has DH55TC with i5

will use both the CPU's with the same monitor..

What i5? Clarkdale? Please be specific. : |

Anyway, both the IGPs should handle HD playback w/o problems.

Back