Giftmate New Offer: Buy Gift vouchers at Half the Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmano said:
If you knew it, why did you ask the question :bleh: .

Vendors will allow you to make payment as single payment only. So its not possible to use multiple mobile nummers to buy a single product.
I asked it coz, if someone might know a loop hole or so for the same, if i'm lucky :bleh:

Will try using different mobile # for one product and if i succeed will post here :rofl:

kkndka said:
dude are u sure that 4 gb pen drive will be charged at 690?

I was only charged 690rs for the Sandisk Cruzer Micro 4 GB pendrive which incl shipping was 940rs.

giftmate.jpg

As clank mentioned it may be the 250rs credit. Ill check the SMS and confirm. :)

EDIT : This is the message I got

Kindly confirm payment to Indiaplaza.in for Rs 940(Price discounted by Rs 250 for GiftMate transaction).

This is really nice. Coool

yes for a first time purchase on indiaplaza its 250 bucks off.. worked for me.. bought a kingston data traveller 4gb for 549 bucks

bought a zen stone 1gb and a 4 gig kingston pen drive for 1k.
have 161 bucks balance... giftmate rocks :eek:hyeah:

guys sify and indiaplaza are giving 250 bucks off the first purchase made there. so basically its 2.5k redemption for 1k...

hey i dont know bout loop holes or stuff..
but i sure know 1 thing "Im Smart"
so heres wat i advice.. if anyones already bought the giftmate thing can u hop over to futurebazaar and try buying gift vouchers wit it?? if we can buy gift vouchers of it we could combine a couple of gift vouchers and get good decent stuff.. (worth many k's)
please man try it out an let us know before guys at giftmate realize bout this (tat is if its possible)..
i though up of this cause iv already done this thing once (thru my sis in us)

amityrock said:
hey i dont know bout loop holes or stuff..
but i sure know 1 thing "Im Smart"
so heres wat i advice.. if anyones already bought the giftmate thing can u hop over to futurebazaar and try buying gift vouchers wit it?? if we can buy gift vouchers of it we could combine a couple of gift vouchers and get good decent stuff.. (worth many k's)
please man try it out an let us know before guys at giftmate realize bout this (tat is if its possible)..
i though up of this cause iv already done this thing once (thru my sis in us)

Sure, you can buy gift vouchers using paymate

r u absoltely sure gmano?? if uv got paymate an usin this account then can u try it? (try meanin until before confirm jus add 2 cart an try checkin out)

amityrock said:
r u absoltely sure gmano?? if uv got paymate an usin this account then can u try it? (try meanin until before confirm jus add 2 cart an try checkin out)

I know people, who bought the vouchers using paymate. Its just a payment gateway, so it will work

well i think il give this thing a shot tomo mornin then.. would probably hav to get a hold of a couple of credit cards before thoug.. lets c.. in the meanwhile if any1 else tries this do update the thread on ur results..

Guys.....I have a problem....I bought the 2000 voucher by paying 1000/- through my account and not I cant seem to be able to pay since the number to which the confirmation sms is to be sent has apparently been changed (The sms tells to send the sms at 5333 while it was 57333 earlier. I tried sending to both the numbers but to no avail). I wonder why this is so....If any of you guys paid for anything on indiaplaza lately, please confirm the number that you sent the confirmation sms to.

i bot a couple of things from sify and indiaplaza.. and i got 250 rupees off at both places ;)

Thanks a ton Mano.. repped! :D

Had thought of posting this in the morning when I mad my tickets for 1278 instead of 2528 :p ( 1000 + 250 discount at ezeego1) ...Giftmate rocks...I am buying 1k vouchers on all my friend's mobiles :rofl:

is the restriction on 1 mobile phone+ 1 credit card or can u buy many vouchers with diff mobile numbers using just 1 credit card? can someone please clarify this..if wit 1 credit card i can use diff mobile nos an get the 5 vouchers it would save me a hell of a lot of problem (having to arrange for other cards and all)..

Damn it...it keeps telling me my PIN is wrong. Someone help me out - how do i recover/reset my Paymate/Giftmate PIN?

EDIT - They msgd me the wrong PIN..it was 3 digits only. I checked the email and got my correct pin. Bought vouchers worth 1000, only 750 deducted from my paymate balance! woot! split up into multiple orders of 500 rupees, and you shall get each for even half price! Makes it as good as getting stuff worth 3k just for paying 1k! Get it? :tongue: :hap2: :hap2: :hap2: :bleh: :eek:hyeah:

Guys - Please post relevant useful items worth buying at compatible stores. I bought Big Bazaar vouchers. Pen drives seem a little overpriced, and id rather get a Corsair anyway! Other items worth buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back