Graphic Cards gigabyte 6850 for 6.8k!

Shipping and import fees calculated at checkout

I think that itself should stop this discussion
<

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]i dont think so as you are not going to get any applicable warranty
<

Bloddy baskets amazon guys, i have been drooling over a headphone from past many months and when i finally saw it on junglee, i was like OMFG so cheap ? But again, that shipping and custom (@%&(&#% ruined the deal
<
[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]EDIT: 300th post
<
[/font]

i think amazon is making a huge mistake,having a new name and all...amazon has great brand value even in india...they shud just buyout flipkart

Ok, price has gone up slightly because of the currencty exchange rate , i bought my 6850 for 9.1k in june '11 so thought it would be a lot cheaper now, its still available for 8.6k plus 5% tax here http://www.costtocos...t/pricelist.pdf , I will be happy to sell my 6850 for 8.5k, it comes with 2.5 years more warranty than the gigabyte from Amazon , are you interested?

is that costtocost.in reliable? do they ship to other cites? prices are too good ...planning to get a 6850

says VAT extra as applicable ....lol

Can anyone confirm about the warranty thing? If warranty can be availed in india tehn it will be a win win situation for us.
<

is that costtocost.in reliable? do they ship to other cites? prices are too good ...planning to get a 6850

says VAT extra as applicable ....lol
CostToCost is delhi based shop in nehru place and they don't make any online deals.

The VAT is 5% extra.

Junglee.com is not selling anything. It is just an aggregator of deals from various online sites. The cheaper rates and "deals" that are being posted here are from amazon.com which are a direct conversion from their $ pricing to our Rupee pricing. Amazon will provide shipping to India and even though the price looks attractive after adding shipping+customs, be assured that there will be no local warranty as the item is bought in the US.

If warranty is not an issue then these deals were readily available much before junglee.com was launched. They are known as mail forwarding services where you buy from other countries and they handle the shipping to your home along with customs clearance and stuff. Aramex,shopnship are a few names that I recollect.

Back