Status
Not open for further replies.

rkrusty26

Recruit
card.PNG
For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 11999 11200rs dropped final price
  • Time of Purchase: 6/april/2013
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: around 33 months calculate from invoice
  • Reason for Sale: want to upgrade
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced
  • Purchase Invoice Available: yes purchased on 6/april/2013 pic posted
  • Product Condition: only 2 months old
  • Accessories Included: only card, no box
  • Product Location: new delhi
  • Preferred Courier: dtdc, blazeflash {choose one of them}
  • Shipping Charges: as actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

CAM00158.jpg CAM00160.jpg CAM00161.jpg CAM00169.jpg CAM00170.jpg CAM00171.jpg CAM00175.jpg CAM00178.jpg CAM00180.jpg CAM00181.jpg CAM00165.jpg CAM00173.jpg CAM00151.jpg CAM00152.jpg CAM00154.jpg card.PNG CAM00149.jpg card.PNG[DOUBLEPOST=1373666186][/DOUBLEPOST]more pics posted

how abt other accessories(cbls,cntrs) that came with the card?
i think only dvi to vga adapter came with card & i m using dvi cable so i packed that adapter in box and forgot that where it is???? if i found box & other stuff which came in box like manual, adapter so i will update thread.... i am trying to find it out...

so Dvi to Vga adapter, crossfire contr and pwr contr are in box which you have misplaced, am i right?

so Dvi to Vga adapter, crossfire contr and pwr contr are in box which you have misplaced, am i right?

no only adapter and powercable !! and currently only card is avialable for sale and power cable is already present in almost all smps/psu. if buyer really needs i can manage dvi to vga adapter for buyer. or buyer can buy himself adapter will cost approx 50-100rs

and you can wait for next update if box found i will give you all the stuff.......

i think your doubt is clear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back