CPU/Mobo Gigabyte AMD Mobo Problem

I purchased a system in 13th April 2009 and it given NO POST problem in 19th May 2009, I sent to Gigabyte official service center and they said it is booting properly and it came back as it is.

Now on 22nd August 2009 it given sam problem again NO POST. What should i do? and one more thing, Sometime it do POST but at that time when i remove the RAM modules, the beep code it is giving is not for the RAM i think it is for "Graphics card not inserted properly" problem i.e Continuous long beeps. So i am feeling that the mobo is defective. :huh:
As per the components i can check the RAM and HDDs with other system. If anything wrong, i will post back here.
:help:

Config:

Proccy : AMD Phenom 9650 2.3 GHz
Mobo : Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP (rev 2.1)
RAM : Corsair 2*2GB kit 800MHz
Graphics : (Onboard) HD 3200
PSU : Corsair Tx750
HDD : 2*500GB seagate 7200.12 + 1*1TB WD Green
Optical : Lite-On 20X IDE
Monitor : Benq E2200HD
Cabby : Thermaltake M9 side transperent Panel

^^Since the problem is with POST.

mobo should be faulty.

Update BIOS,if that doesn't work,then RMA the mobo.

PSU is very good make,so can't blame it.

DevinWolf said:
Bad ram, proccy, PSU maybe.

RAM, both modules are working properly.

Proccy i can't check, there is no another mobo to check the proccy. But till now there is no glitch with the proccy. I can be sure that the proccy is fine.
PSU is powering up the other system properly so PSU is also good.

HDDs are left, but they are not the part of the POST so they can't be the problem as for now. I will check by tomorrow on any other machine.

Hi

When this kind of problem comes like previously on 22th may 2009 and now on 19th August 2009. For some time it will even refuses to start with single module, but after some time it will accepts one module and only thing i have to do is make sure the pendrive has to be detected in the Q-Flash so that i can flash the BIOS. After some trial and errors it will accepts and shows the Pendrive then once i flash the BIOS then onwards it starts taking the all the modules of RAM, and Starts Detecting my 2X 7200.12 series 500GB Seagate Harddisks and WD 1TB Hard disk.

All the thing i have to do is to Make it recognise the Pendrive in Q-Flash. Once it is done and The BIOS is flashed it starts working again.

Till now it is working and I am observing it for the past 24 hrs.

1 hr before the system suddenly freezed. And i am getting clicking sound from the Seagate HDD (Which one i don't know yet) . So i am checking them right now one by one and i will post back.

Still I feel the mobo is defective. But .......... Can't say anything.

UPDATE:

In 2 * 500GB 7200.12 Seagate HDD one is giving the clicking sound. And otehr one is working fine.
I think I have send it for RMA. I have to take back up of this HDD. Lets hope it will work till i take the backup :huh:

Back