FS: Motherboard Gigabyte GA 78 Lmt-s2p | MSI 785gm | Corsair CX 430W PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never lied to you.. Infact shipping charges of psu/boar put a hole in my pocket..
Let me know the facts I have hidden from you, photos have been posted in the thread..
if you need more photos you can request me as you have requested for photos during packing/shipping
Didn't I email you that?

I,do not want to discuss anything. Facts are open to all members here., you are unethical, hence please take back the board.,if you dont want to refund its fine. Keep,it as a gift from me.,

I used to make sure to provide all the required/necessary information at the time of creating thread
still you think I Lied to you, then its your way of thinking
I dont need that board... keep it with you or create a giveaway thread in sale section

End of Discussion from my side..

What facts?

No where you mentioned you are 2nd owner.
No where you mention board condition is rusted
And see the pictures what i have posted , and see the quality of pics posted by you.
You, sir ,nay,,you cannot be called sir. You are a charlatan with zero ethics, with whom,i,dont want to do anything at all.

I used to make sure to provide all the required/necessary information at the time of creating thread

Product Condition: When I power ON PC, processor fan spins but doesnt boot.. cant measure out the exact issue.
The product condition should have mentioned the rust issue too; the rust is quite bad.

If you feel posting unclear pictures are sufficient proof of rusting, then we will have to start deleting threads without clear pictures as well.

I have taken board working condition as a first instance as it doesn't boot & only fan spins, I thought this will be the main concern.. haven't considered rusting issue as a main concern... my bad :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back