CPU/Mobo Gigabyte MA785GMT-US2H,no o/p via DVI port

navxp

Recruit
Hi, There is no Output via DVI port even in BIOS level, have tested with Known Good DVI cable and monitor still same, video output through VGA and HDMI was fine even in BIOS level, have tested one output at a time-nogo. took the mobo to Gigabyte authorised service center as mobo was in warranty(Accel Frontline in Koramangala, Bangalore-95) on 09th Feb 2013 and service center returned mobo back on 11th Feb 2013 stating issue is resolved, on testing the mobo, I still have the original issue(no output via DVI port) along with a new issue pink line on LHS via HDMI output which wasn't there earlier, the service center people are incapable of solving a simple issue and have created a new issue. I can confirm that service center ppl have not repaired the mobo, I am really upset with regards to this. If i dont get this sorted i would never buy any Gigabyte products nor recommend it to others.:unsure:
Call id:-GBTKRG130000033DW
RMA # AUTO_RMA_8215_296

Pink line via HDMI op.jpg

**UPDATE-12/2/2013
Went to service center today and explained the issue, was allowed to speak to the technician who tested the mobo. now technician tested the mobo in front of me and accepted that mobo is faulty, finally got a repl mobo model MA785GMT-UD2H, haven't tested repl mobo yet, will test it today.

**UPDATE-13/2/2013
Fitted replacement mobo and everything works fine.:yahoo:

Back