CPU/Mobo Gigabyte offering OnSite Warranty for Motherboards !!

TheITWares

Skilled
Hey guys

Just got this in my Mail so thought of sharing it here as it would be of great help to you all.

%E5%8D%B0%E5%BA%A6-Pick-up-and-RMA-service_03.gif
%E5%8D%B0%E5%BA%A6-Pick-up-and-RMA-service_04.gif
%E5%8D%B0%E5%BA%A6-Pick-up-and-RMA-service_05.gif
%E5%8D%B0%E5%BA%A6-Pick-up-and-RMA-service_06.gif
%E5%8D%B0%E5%BA%A6-Pick-up-and-RMA-service_07.gif

Fahrenheit said:
That second bullet point kinda rules out anybody living in a metro...
It does and this one is seemingly better for folks living in some remote area wherein he/she is forced to send the board back to the distributor/service centre situated far from his place of residence.

A nice gesture indeed though I wonder which consignment service takes care of this service.

I think the 30Kms clause is a misprint

It should be within 30 Kms of the nearest service centre

If they honor this clause & they have to go to remote areas in the north east, they will be bankrupt

Great News... BTW i am a bit confused... :( What if a person stays within the 30km radius from the existing service centre, wud he be elegible for onsite pickup and delivery service or not? Are they providing the onsite warranty like WD onsite warranty?:huh:

Is this for existing customers i.e. people who purchased the boards prior to Gigabyte taking this initiative??

Or is it only for customers who buy Gigabyte products hereafter??

1st asus and now gigabyte.

peripheral pricing is already getting closer to that in USA (even lower in some cased) finally we can have an India dream instead of American dream :p (in come few years that is)

^yea digilink ... it handles dlink msi and gigabyte .. i had gone there for msi gpu rma .... its at CST road ... a little ahead of Grand Hyatt entrance ... as in around 5 mins from there by rik ..

Back