Gigabyte releases new Gen5 SSDs with 4TB capacity and 14.5GB/s speeds

We want sasta SSD with high speed enough for work and gaming :angelic: Last time I got a 2TB for 34k and felt like looted when in 6 month it did dropped to 22k and all time low of something 16 to 18k :banghead:

We want sasta SSD with high speed enough for work and gaming :angelic: Last time I got a 2TB for 34k and felt like looted when in 6 month it did dropped to 22k and all time low of something 16 to 18k :banghead:
Couple of years back I got a crucial 500gb sata ssd for 3500rs, and then a few months later saw an EVM 1Tb SSD for 3K I felt stupid for buying the 500Gb one but I didn't waste any time and bought 2 1TB's ( for myself and my brother) and I haven't seen the prices that cheaper since.

Couple of years back I got a crucial 500gb sata ssd for 3500rs, and then a few months later saw an EVM 1Tb SSD for 3K I felt stupid for buying the 500Gb one but I didn't waste any time and bought 2 1TB's ( for myself and my brother) and I haven't seen the prices that cheaper since.

When I needed extra space for my PC.
1718867630398.png

When I regretted checking how much I paid for the older one and at the present, wish I had purchased 2 instead of one.
1718867599900.png

Same Item twice the price. And it's back to 7K I think.
I want a 2tb SSD since I need to record gameplays which are like 3GB for 1 Minute.
And the only reason I'm not buying one is coz of the stupid prices.
You should look into m.2 drives instead of 2.5 inch ones they have gotten pretty cheap over the years and offer much higher speeds than the sata ssd

We have seen diminishing returns after SATA SSDs. The only time I saw a major advantage of nvme was in graphics design and that's understandable. I want cheap(er) storage not fast(er) storage. Honestly after sata SSDs went mainstream, I kinda wanted the Hard Disk price to fall but unfortunately that didn't happen.
Blah I want gen 3 4tb at RS 5000
Man I would be happy to get 4TB 3.5" HDDs at 5k forget about nvme

Back