PC Peripherals gigabyte rocket & fans (pics)

stormblast

Skilled
got some casefans (thermaltake smart case fan 2 & coolermaster uv reactive) & the gigabyte rocket from singapore. so decided to take some pics when i attached it. also cleaned up some of the wire mess that was there before.

also updated the pics in the rig gallery :) (had to compess the jpg a bit to upload in the rig gallery, over here @ imageshack its the same as i took from the cam)

cabinet closeup with pc on.

closeup of the rocket with case open.

closeup of the sidepanel with the tt smartfan2 & rocket inside.

pc pic of the cabinet monitor & the new mousepad (razer mantis)

3dmark 2k5 score with proc @ 2250mhz

And still on Microsoft 1.1!! :rofl: :rofl:

Boy... you must be REALLY REALLY comfy with that mouse to have that with the rest of your high end stuff :p

stormblast said:
got some casefans (thermaltake smart case fan 2 & coolermaster uv reactive) & the gigabyte rocket from singapore. so decided to take some pics when i attached it. also cleaned up some of the wire mess that was there before.

Whoppeee!!!! Lovely......Nice mods.......I envy you for having the b**** to try......
Even though I have pretty good rigs....none are modded.....keep it up...:)

The Pad :cool:

The coolers looks good too... But why didnt you pick the Xp 90 or Sl 120... Just askin... Gigabyte was available here earlier not now....

the xp90 & si120 were not available @ simlim, gigabyte rocket i have already seen in use & it was performing good for 2 of my friends so i picked it up. it might be worse than xp90 or si120 but its still better than stock :)

mouse makes no diff in the game, its not like if i use a mx518 i will play better, i am gonna play the same. u should use what u are comfortable with. & for me razer is the worse mouse ever made cause the shape sux for me, but still other ppl like it cause they prefer that shape.

ya i tried speed & control both. control was really weird, speed is almost like the dkt which i had, b4 it got stolen. so i picked up the speed. control was a really rough surface.

Back