PC Peripherals gigabyte rocket & fans (pics)

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
got some casefans (thermaltake smart case fan 2 & coolermaster uv reactive) & the gigabyte rocket from singapore. so decided to take some pics when i attached it. also cleaned up some of the wire mess that was there before.

also updated the pics in the rig gallery :) (had to compess the jpg a bit to upload in the rig gallery, over here @ imageshack its the same as i took from the cam)

cabinet closeup with pc on.

closeup of the rocket with case open.

closeup of the sidepanel with the tt smartfan2 & rocket inside.

pc pic of the cabinet monitor & the new mousepad (razer mantis)

3dmark 2k5 score with proc @ 2250mhz

TheMask

Skilled
Jan 3, 2005
^^ he's used MX51x/razers et al.. yet he says MS is da best hehe..

@ Quad, naa.. i have a TT Tower112..

Vandal

Skilled
Nov 9, 2005
stormblast said:
got some casefans (thermaltake smart case fan 2 & coolermaster uv reactive) & the gigabyte rocket from singapore. so decided to take some pics when i attached it. also cleaned up some of the wire mess that was there before.

Whoppeee!!!! Lovely......Nice mods.......I envy you for having the b**** to try......
Even though I have pretty good rigs....none are modded.....keep it up...:)

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
The Pad :cool:

The coolers looks good too... But why didnt you pick the Xp 90 or Sl 120... Just askin... Gigabyte was available here earlier not now....

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
the xp90 & si120 were not available @ simlim, gigabyte rocket i have already seen in use & it was performing good for 2 of my friends so i picked it up. it might be worse than xp90 or si120 but its still better than stock :)

mouse makes no diff in the game, its not like if i use a mx518 i will play better, i am gonna play the same. u should use what u are comfortable with. & for me razer is the worse mouse ever made cause the shape sux for me, but still other ppl like it cause they prefer that shape.

ya i tried speed & control both. control was really weird, speed is almost like the dkt which i had, b4 it got stolen. so i picked up the speed. control was a really rough surface.