CPU/Mobo Gigabyte service centre Address in Bangalore

Hi guys,

i have a Gigabyte GA MA78GM S2H rev 1.1 Motherboard which has stopped working, I have confirmed that the MB is dead by checking the other parts of my system on my friends pc.

It is not giving any display so wanted to know the proper channel through which i should do the warranty procedure.

By the way who handles the replacement for Gigabyte in Bangalore,, Can anyone please give me the address of the service centre.?

If anyone has already done the replacement then they can share there experieces and tell me about what all things i should be careful about when carrying out the replacement...

Guys please help me out .... if any information u have then please tell me ,,,

I checked on the net but im confused whether Accel or Dlink handles Gigabyte RMA in india..?

why don't you contact gigabyte support directly? create a ticket on their support section and they will respond back.

Well guys now i m confused ,,,its like today morning i called up the D link guys and they told that they do handle the Gigabyte RMA...

Now should i give it to accel Frontlines or D link...Who is better and fast in the RMA Procedure...

If any one has experiences with accel or Dlink they can share and accordingly guide me

@Supra

Do u have anytime RMAed anything with Accel...i have read somewhere that the Accel guys handle the RMA of WD Harddrives very poorly...

Moreover i called up the D link guys in the morning...they told max withing 2-3 days they will resolve the RMA issue,,,

Ok guys today morning i gave my motherboard for RMA to the D-link guys....they have a service centre there itself and they told me to call tomorrow..

The D-link guys are awesome,,,they called me up and told that ur motherboard is ready and u can come up and collect it ....it took little over 24 hours for the RMA,,,,he he :)

Back