Gimme a quote to sell my 5800 XM

neostan

Disciple
Phone is 1 month old comes with all accessories I m also thinking of giving a Jabra BT3030 along with it.I would not be shipping hence no shipping cost I was planning to sell it off for Rs18000 with the BT headset:hap2: or Rs16000 for the phone kit alone;) .Could you guys tell me if the pricing is right or should I lower/raise the price :ashamed: ?..Thanks in advance for your help guys:hap2: .
PS:I just wanted an idea of how much I could sell it and this is not a sale thread.

man in ebay new 1 selling for 17.5 k n wid 1000 bucks coupon will come for 16.5 k all new.......just take that in considration before fixin the price.....n ya all d best wid d sell......:hap2:

If selling in TE, why not try a declining price?

i.e. post at 16k and keep dropping the price by Rs 100-200 till someone buys it.

So do the same thing locally.. Say starting price 16k.. then drop it by 100-200 etc, and when the customer and you satisfy with the price. Make a deal ;)

Well smoky I loved the phone and when I eyed for iphone and got one felt that iphone was better...

PS:pls dont start the iphone-versus-other phone war .

Back