Girlfriend's dad just died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. What an ass! LMAO'd at some of the replies.

This reminds me of sheroo, telling us during the recently concluded TE meet of some of the hilarious stuff in Yahoo! Answers. :lol:

Gannu said:
Lol. What an ass! LMAO'd at some of the replies.

This reminds me of sheroo, telling us during the recently concluded TE meet of some of the hilarious stuff in Yahoo! Answers. :lol:

Yep.That's a must read!!!
But don't quote any, in this thread.

lol... that reminds me, Loveline too has a lot of callers asking even stupider questions. The quotes are a bit sleazy but no more than the topic :D

Q: Does losing your virginity cause physical changes?

Adam: In a guy, the chest expands, the chin tends to protrude. The shoulders get pulled back. Oftentimes, the right hand can swell up from a lot of high-fiving with a male counterpart.

-----------

adam: veal and venison, what kind of meat is that?

female caller: veal is baby cow!

drew: ho! wow!

caller: right?

adam: yes, yes... and venison?

caller: and venice is in italy!

-----------

Dr. Drew: Where'd you get your clit pierced? In your hood?

Caller: No, at a tattoo parlor uptown.

-----------

Caller: How can I make my semen taste better?

Adam: Start making another 40 grand a year.

-----------

26 year old caller christie, who after she found out her husband had cheated on her, had a threesome with him and another female: if he's gonna do that, he's gonna do it where i can see it!

adam: hold on a second. to me, this is one of the greatest women i've ever met in my life. it's like: "you wanna bang around behind my back? it's time to pay the fiddler! julie! c'mere! start blowin' him! while i, uh, lick his nuts!"

drew, under his breath: oh my god.

adam: "yeah, we'll see mr. smart guy. you'll think twice before you have another affair! don't make me bring in a fourth woman!" (adam starts cracking up)...yeah...talk about a deterrent. yeah, uh, we forced him to eat three quarters of a pepperoni pizza, and drink 4 bud tall boys!

drew: oh my GOD. is it a full moon? what is with the callers tonight?

*banjo music starts*

adam: i'm going to get ready-- drew, assume the crash position. i'm going to ask a very important question.

drew: k, here we go.

adam: hold on. your head is between your knees? hands over your head? get under the desk, drew, in case there's falling debris.

drew, muffled: k, down (unintelligible) i'm down here.

adam: do you guys have kids?

christie: four.

adam, drew, anderson drop simultaneously: NO! AH NO! *shattering glass*

drew: AWW...OHH...

adam: (laughter)

drew: you didn't tell me to close my eyes tight! the light almost blinded me!

----------

CALLER: I'm addicted to food and to sex.

ADAM: That's a rough combo, because it's hard to get laid when you're fat. They almost cancel each other out.

----------

To a female caller who wants to break up with her boyfriend:

CALLER: But he has a whole bunch of my stuff.

DREW: Well, go get it.

CALLER: But I don't want to call him, because then he'll think that I like him.

ADAM: Believe me, I've had many a woman call me to come get her crap, and I never thought for a second that she liked me. I could tell by the way she hurried out, slammed the door behind her, and never called again.

---------

JIM (CALLER): I'm 27 and I'm a virgin.

ADAM: What do you do for a living?

JIM: I make dentures.

ADAM: Jim, you're going to be a virgin for a while.

---------

To a male caller whose female friend has multiple-personality disorder:

CALLER: Her alter personality is called "Batman," and when she's around me, she says, "Batman wants you to go down."

ADAM: Next time she says that, say, "Comissioner Gordon wants you to blow me."

---------

...and loads more here; http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/acarolla/quotes.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back