FS: Games Giveaway guardians of galaxy code

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're card was purchased between 5 October and 23 November you are eligible to get a coupon.even if you have any nvidia card made by any partner you are still eligible for offer.ask seller to give you code it's bundled with gpu.
I bought from rptech in November... I checked nvidia page and it shows promotion has ended... Is there anyway i could get the key?

I bought from rptech in November... I checked nvidia page and it shows promotion has ended... Is there anyway i could get the key?
Check your email.there is email asking you to submit some documents.after that you will get code.everyone have got that mail.dont look at sites

Check your email.there is email asking you to submit some documents.after that you will get code.everyone have got that mail.dont look at sites
I checked when i saw this thread.. Never got any such email, otherwise would have known they are giving it

I checked when i saw this thread.. Never got any such email, otherwise would have known they are giving it
Check spam folder

If you're card was purchased between 5 October and 23 November you are eligible to get a coupon.even if you have any nvidia card made by any partner you are still eligible for offer.ask seller to give you code it's bundled with gpu.
Seems it got claimed already..

Nothing there as well...I contacted nvidia and they said contact rptech only...I have no hopes on rptech
Have contacted nvidia ask rp tech for coupon if they doesn't gives you ping me.Nvidia have sent coupons to all retailer any one who bought 3000 series gpu contact seller or retailer and brand of gpu.

Have contacted nvidia ask rp tech for coupon if they doesn't gives you ping me.Nvidia have sent coupons to all retailer any one who bought 3000 series gpu contact seller or retailer and brand of gpu.
I've emailed rptech.. I'll update what they will say

I've emailed rptech.. I'll update what they will say
Get your coupan from rp tech.i they says no ask them write same in email then contact nvidia.If anyone have got 3000 series gpu between 5 oct and 23 November is eligible to get coupon.it doesn't matter which company gpu you have it should have nvidia 3000 chip inside.aNvidia have already sent coupon to all their retailers in india for each gpu retailers sold between 5 Oct to 23 November.if any retailer says otherwise he is lying and have kept coupon to sell them.if you don't get a coupon from retailer then they have kept it for their own profit.its your coupon and it is bundled with your gpu they can't deny it.If you bought gpu from a re seller then coupon will go to his email ask him to hand it over.

20220127_001248.jpg
20220127_001728.jpg

Not going to get it.only who purchased gpu between 5 oct to 23 nov are eligible.my gpus are dec purchase.had one purchase from MD computers on 29oct and they are refusing to give coupon.have only one on my steam account.
Well, thanks for giving away the codes that you had. Appreciate the gesture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back