FS: Others [Giveaway] Kindle Unlimited 2 months membership coupon code | Discovery+ 25% off on annual subscription | BYJU'S Exam Prep Classes worth Rs 999

Panda

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
PM
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 2, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
NA
Hello people,

I have some codes that I don't need, so I have decided to give them away instead of just letting them go useless.
  • Kindle Unlimited 2 months membership coupon code (expires on 20th Dec) [Offer link didn't work, apologies to @tapankunu]
  • Discovery+ 25% off on annual subscription (no idea when it expires, got the code as an offer when I purchased a product from flipkart on 2 Dec 2022) [Given to @solo_wing]
  • BYJU'S Exam Prep Classes worth Rs 999 (no idea when it expires, got the code as an offer when I purchased a product from flipkart on 2 Dec 2022)
Please post your interest in this thread and don't PM me. I'll PM you if you are chosen for the code with details to redeem the code.

I'll lighten the rules if no one with qualified rules are interested in the codes. Thank you.

Rules:
  • Member should be at-least more than a year old & should have at-least 100 post count.
  • Giveaway is not first come first serve and its up-to me to decide to whom I should giveaway the codes.

Last edited:
Back