FS: Others [Giveaway] Zebronics front panel controller and 2 fans.

joy.das.jd

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Noida
Item Condition
1 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 7, 2010
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
Hello everyone,

As the title says, i have the zebronics front panel controller and 2 fans for giveaway. The front can measure the temperature, you can set an alarm for certain temperatures, and set normal alarms too.
The two fans are possibly 80 mm fans. I am not sure if you can reuse the fans without the controller. One fan connects to a molex cable so possibly that can one can be run separately. The other connects to the controller via a 2 pin connector.

The molex fan is green in color and 2 pin one is a blue led fan.

Both fans will need further cleaning and the fan controller will need a battery replacement (uses a single cr2032 battery, also known as BIOS battery with most shop keepers)

Unfortunately I CANNOT test them for you. Rest assured they were working fine about 3-4 months ago (i was still using the ancient cabinet. Lol)

Hello everyone,

As the title says, i have the zebronics front panel controller and 2 fans for giveaway. The front can measure the temperature, you can set an alarm for certain temperatures, and set normal alarms too.
The two fans are possibly 80 mm fans. I am not sure if you can reuse the fans without the controller. One fan connects to a molex cable so possibly that can one can be run separately. The other connects to the controller via a 2 pin connector.

The molex fan is green in color and 2 pin one is a blue led fan.

Both fans will need further cleaning and the fan controller will need a battery replacement (uses a single cr2032 battery, also known as BIOS battery with most shop keepers)

Unfortunately I CANNOT test them for you. Rest assured they were working fine about 3-4 months ago (i was still using the ancient cabinet. Lol)

Ygpm

Back