Global Ebay refund issue.

Hi guys, i purchased an item using GEB couple of days back . The seller didn't ship the product, hence my refund request was approved. According to the refund policy, the amount will be credited after 3 working days. It's almost a week now, i still haven't got my money back. I have written mails to the support but no use. Has anyone experienced this before? Will i get my money back ? :mad:

Thanks
Abhay

abhaybhegde said:
Hi guys, i purchased an item using GEB couple of days back . The seller didn't ship the product, hence my refund request was approved. According to the refund policy, the amount will be credited after 3 working days. It's almost a week now, i still haven't got my money back. I have written mails to the support but no use. Has anyone experienced this before? Will i get my money back ? :mad:

Thanks

Abhay
Same with me..It's been 118 days now...They provided me with the RRN No. and some other No..

By bank doesnt know anything abt it..they says contact the Bank who initiated the NEFT...

Ebay people say that they used ICICI bank..on inquiring,I got to know that the refund was initiate from Deutche Bank...

Written about 200 mails with CC to everyone:RBI,Ebay,Deutche Bank,ICICI,PNB...

None of them ever reverted back..

Yesterday only I got a mail from deutche bank that they will look and reply....

m.khurana said:
Same with me..It's been 118 days now...They provided me with the RRN No. and some other No..

By bank doesnt know anything abt it..they says contact the Bank who initiated the NEFT...

Ebay people say that they used ICICI bank..on inquiring,I got to know that the refund was initiate from Deutche Bank...

That's really pathetic. Has anyone else experienced similar issue? This whole GEB is turning out to be a mess..

m.khurana said:

Make a compliant to the Banking ombudsman

They are bound to reply

Also file a RTI in RBI giving details of your refund transaction reference numbers that you have.

Do you have to fill the details of your bank in the form there? And what subject did you choose?

I'm facing same problem with ShopyourWorld. Made a payment of Rs.2850 on 29 Oct 11. Seller didnt ship the item. Amount was supposed to be refunded. They made the refund to my debit card on 11 Dec. Still havent received aanything. Have already made numerous calls to their CC. They just gave me a refrence no. for the refund transaction. They made the refund through their Bank of Singapore. I have lost all hopes now for refund. :(
have asked my bank but they dont know a single thing regarding the reference no.

Ankur said:
Do you have to fill the details of your bank in the form there? And what subject did you choose?

I'm facing same problem with ShopyourWorld. Made a payment of Rs.2850 on 29 Oct 11. Seller didnt ship the item. Amount was supposed to be refunded. They made the refund to my debit card on 11 Dec. Still havent received aanything. Have already made numerous calls to their CC. They just gave me a refrence no. for the refund transaction. They made the refund through their Bank of Singapore. I have lost all hopes now for refund. :(

have asked my bank but they dont know a single thing regarding the reference no.
I just gave the following details

ARN No :

authori id:

rrn :

The refund is most probably not initiated by Bank of Singapore(they gave me name of 3 banks when I tried contacting them at different time)

Just Write Complaint in favour of bank for which you have a valid proof(email sent by ebay) and your bank.

Also I think these problems comes when Debit Card is used and NEFT transaction is reversed for Refund.

Had used Netbanking/CC before,never had any problem when refund was approved....

Back