Global Test Market to reward via Flipkart, Supercard, Jabong, Makemytrip, Homeshop18, etc.

Vagabond

Adept
Refer the email snapshots I have just received...

upload_2014-7-3_8-46-1.png

Luckily, I just completed my 1000 points today. Quite excited about this as it will be faster than the cheque process. Don`t know instead of 50 USD $ these vouchers will be better or not ?

Few FAQ`s attached along with (Source: mail) (nothing on the site as of now...

upload_2014-7-3_8-49-24.png

Special thanks to this thread ... and members @blkrb0t @kvikram @ivhere

@Vagabond

1000 Points means how many in Rupees ?
Also do you get frequent surveys and is there a way to get surveys more often ?
Are there qualification criteria for each survey or you only get surveys for which you are already pre-qualified.

@Vagabond

1000 Points means how many in Rupees ?
Also do you get frequent surveys and is there a way to get surveys more often ?
Are there qualification criteria for each survey or you only get surveys for which you are already pre-qualified.

This will be first time I will be redeeming the points. You need minimum 1000 points to redeem, you get 50$ cheque for 1000 points.

I will wait till 8 July to see what they offer vouchers on flipkart or so and then decide.

Its been almost a year I am doing their surveys. On an average you get 2-3 surveys monthly. At start it was frustrating for me as I used to get screened out. But even after screening out I got 5 points for such surveys. Once in while they send survey for 100-150 points too. I consider lucky for completing such surveys !!
There are referrals as well wherein you invite a friend and once he completes a survey you get 20 something points too.
Most surveys you get are based on our profiles. I don`think you have to be much worried about it. I filled everything that was true and was easy.

Majority of surveys were about electronic gadgets, computers, mobiles, holidays, etc. so you get qualified in almost all.

this new rewards scheme is not much useful for me - direct credit to Indian bank accounts could be much more helpful !

btw, my recent cheque from GTM was for about Rs. 2900 /=
(it is quite lesser than the market value - not sure about the conversion rate & the taxes)

I have cashed their 1000 points twice and got about 2700-2800/- each time. The last one was around a year and a half back.

Applied for flipkart vouchers on 9th July, received the Vouchers today.

Voucher details - Rs 300 for 116 points & Rs 500 for 191 points, in all 7 Rs 300 vouchers and 1 Rs 500 voucher.

upload_2014-7-13_16-59-46.png

upload_2014-7-13_17-0-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-13_17-0-30.png
    upload_2014-7-13_17-0-30.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 248
I am verge on completing 1000 points ....
After getting flipkart voucher how many you can combine n place order... GMT says u can combine 3 but flipkart has up to 15 maximum.. So how many were you able to do... Please replyy

Can you please explain in brief about this survey thing? How does it work and how much time is required to fill surveys etc?

@aquaticbullet - You register, fill in basic details about yourself. Based on your age, qualification, job type and interest you will be invited to take part in surveys.

Surveys vary from 30 points to 150 and time required to fill the same is from 15 minutes to 45 minute (with normal speed). At beginning I used to screen out a lot but later realised how things works, and which type of survey it is. Sometimes knowing the type you have to reply falsely just to complete the survey.

Even if you get screened out GTM gives you 5 points for same and believe me out of 1000 points made in span an year 30-40% were from screening out.

You also get paid for referring only after the referred completes one survey successfully (PM me if you want invitation to join GTM)....

Its a good way to get cash and vouchers. When I joined they used to pay via cash checks to India only but with flipkart vouchers they are quicker to get (1-2 week) than getting the checks.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Back