Gmail Tricks

Gmail Tricks

Gmail is really famous among users of all the email clients available on the web and that is not because it has a cool interface rather it is famous for its reliability and huge space(3GB now that's something).Google doesn’t stop here and recently Google announced that users can now buy more online storage for Google services just by paying a little amount.So why not use this online storage space and use it externally (Probably as a network drive or one of your own computer hard drives).

Use Google Storage Space as Google Drive

Here I have some great little utilities (3 softwares and 2 web scripts) that you can try to use your Gmail account space as your external hard drive. You will be able to download (or should I say copy) attachments from your Gmail account to your computer just as you would do from a drive on your computer. You can also use this space to upload content direct from your computer and save it online in your Gmail account.

1)GMail Drive

2)GSpace

3)GMailFS

4)G-Share

5)PHP GMail Drive

Source: Software | Sizlopedia - Part 16

ENJOY :bleh:

[mod]Please do not copy paste stuff without giving due credit to the source. That said, please do not copy paste stuff.[/mod]

What I know is: If somehow your stored data/files are deleted/corrupted due to the above mentioned softwares, Google will take no responsibility at all. :bleh:

I think its a nice way to promote the most popular brand on internet.. You got hard disk or usb drive if corrupted you cant do anything so i dont find anything wrong if google cant help it either..

Not a very good idea, as there are dozens of really nice Web backup solutions available nowadays, and even the Free accounts give you a lot of storage. One of them even offered free storage of 1TB when it opened. Try them out instead of wasting time with an email webware.

Back