GO:8800 GTX/GTS/GTS320 Cards

memnom

Adept
Hi Guys

A couple of days back, my dad(a customs superintendent) called me up and said that he has a PC Peripheral importer sitting in his office on some help he needed, and asked me if i need anything from him. and that is where i got this offer.

1. MSI or XFX or BFG or EVGA 8800 GTX 768MB Retail Box Card - 28500/-

2. MSI or XFX or BFG or EVGA 8800 GTS 640MB Retail Box Card - 22500/-

3. MSI or XFX or BFG or EVGA 8800 GTS 320MB Retail Box Card - 18000/-

these are the prices quoted by him, and customs duty is applicable but it would be very small. if the number of order is considerable then i may pursue him in giving the pieces at a little lower price. it all depends though.

as these cards are imported, the warranty cant be claimed here. but I'm asking him for bills but that too depends on the number of order.

so if people are interested please let me know. advance has to be paid to him for he has to order the cards and it'll take 14 days for the product to get delivered to me.

its a nice offer. and you can choose any brand u want from the above mentioned, he favors BFG and EVGA, but it entirely depends on us.

P.S: He also told about OEM 8800gtx, it costs around 25K but he is not sure of that(and this would of companies like Palit,POV and such) , will let u know about that too when he updates me.

the O.E.M version of 8800gtx would be 24,500, if anybody needs bill then 12.5% VAT Extra. he said he'll get the price down if he has group orders.

memnom said:
the O.E.M version of 8800gtx would be 24,500, if anybody needs bill then 12.5% VAT Extra. he said he'll get the price down if he has group orders.

all incl or is this 24.5k + customs and shipping

THis will be without local warranty right?

In that case you can order OCZ 8800GTX for around 28 all inclusive delivered to your door from memory configurator.

Ya... Funky is right.

€455.00 Cost + €41.00 Shipping = €496.00

€ = Rs 54.70 as of now.

So... 27132.00

And if you request to keep the value of the card at around €30.00, you will pay around Rs. 872.00 (approx) as customs. So the final value comes to Rs 28004.00. And the delivery time is usually one week.

But I dont know why I want a XFX!! I think I go buy OCZ too. Funky, you got OCZ, right?

hey guys

asked him to discount for the 8800gtx and he agreed for

1. MSI or XFX or BFG or EVGA 8800 GTX 768MB Retail Box Card - 27500/-

but with bill he still clings to 12.5% vat.

Alright guys he agreed to provide the bill through ebay, and if any problem arises in the warranty time He'll RMA it for those having trouble.

now isnt that a good offer?

shipping alone is extra. and e-bay bill will be provided, for 1K more. ie 28500 w/bill.

if any warranty issues within the warranty period and warrany rules, he'll RMA it.but shipping for the RMA will have to be bared by the Customer. it'll cost just 800 bucks nothing more.

Back