GO: AMD X2 3800+ (S939) for 8.5k

thelord

Disciple
Hello folks.

Am pleased to bring an exclusive deal for TE members. :)

AMD X2 3800+ Dual Core processor is available in Chandigarh for 8.5k (tax paid). :hap2:

My dealer presently has 3 to 4 procs in-stock ready to be shipped.

So if you are interested, get in touch with

Code:
Amarbir Dhillon, +919815000133

Lynx Chandigarh

Cheers

in my opinion getting a s939 x2 3800 for 8500 is useless when u can get an e6300 for 9500 bucks.s939 wud be phased out soon so no use getting into sucha setup but thats my opinion.Also i think e6300 is more future proof and a better ocer and better peformer even when not onverclocked.

One can jump to a X2 3800 for as low as 6000 if they already own a 939 setup... Sell the Single core for 2.5K or so and hjump to dual core... Not bad i say...

thelord said:
Hello folks.
Am pleased to bring an exclusive deal for TE members. :)

AMD X2 3800+ Dual Core processor is available in Chandigarh for 8.5k (tax paid). :hap2:

My dealer presently has 3 to 4 procs in-stock ready to be shipped.

So if you are interested, get in touch with
Code:
Amarbir Dhillon, +919815000133
Lynx Chandigarh

Cheers

@thelord, any idea about availability of conroes with Amarbir. I know him as I got some stuff from him. I e-mailed him asking about it, but the mail bounced back.

Well guys, Lynx is the largest computer enterprise in Chandigarh. Its the official partner for Antec, AMD, Zebronics, HP, Acer n all.

So please feel free to get in touch with Amarbir directly. Last i talked to him he said that it would be possible to arrange upto 10 X2's. Not sure if all are 3800+. Might be possible that some of em are 4200+ procs too. :)

@lord_nemesis

AM2 procs and mobos are coming in-stock soon.. thats what he said.. no idea about Conroes. Just give him a call & he might be able to source it fer ya... You'll get the lowest price in Chd, thas fer sure ;)

thelord said:
Well guys, Lynx is the largest computer enterprise in Chandigarh. Its the official partner for Antec, AMD, Zebronics, HP, Acer n all.

So please feel free to get in touch with Amarbir directly. Last i talked to him he said that it would be possible to arrange upto 10 X2's. Not sure if all are 3800+. Might be possible that some of em are 4200+ procs too. :)

@lord_nemesis
AM2 procs and mobos are coming in-stock soon.. thats what he said.. no idea about Conroes. Just give him a call & he might be able to source it fer ya... You'll get the lowest price in Chd, thas fer sure ;)

@theold, one more update, I just had a talk with Amarbir. He is opening a store on ITDepot. For chandigarh, mohali and panchakula people he is gonna arrange a special fast delivery system though 3 wheelers.

Hi Guys,
Yes i have conroe E6300 @ Rs :9600+ Tax 4% ,Yes My Emails Were Bouncing Cos My Mom Who Helps me in business Had Here Email Full ,Just Download 591 Emails out of her box .I will Never Do Shameless Promotions Here,But I Love Kids Who Are Good In Computers ,People Never Gave Me Opportunity When i Was Small ,You Guys Have a better Chance .Yes I Can arrange 1 NOS 4200+ Also i sold 1 to a friend Mr Sukhdeep Just 15 Days Back .AM@ CPU And Board No Issue .Buy MSI ,Gigabyte And ASUS From Me Anytime

Regards

Amarbir

Back