GO: Arctic cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound

gauravt

Adept
This GO is for the thermal compound offered by Arctic cooling

If you use this you would get 2 degrees lesser temperature than you get after using AS5

Arctic cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound

140_big.jpg

Application:

CPU, GPU and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks.

High Performance Thermal Compound for the Enthusiast

Turbo MX-2 is a high conductive and low resistance compound for components that require the best thermal dissipation. MX-2 is ideally suited for use in CPU, GPU cooling and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks where high thermal conductivity is critical.

Main Features:

* High Thermal Conductivity

* Low Thermal Resistance

* Non-Electrical Conductive

* Non-Capacitive

* Non-Curing

* Non-Corrosive

* No Bleeding

* Odorless

No Metal Particles

Since the MX-2 compound does not contain any metal particles, there are no problems regarding electrical conductivity and capacitance. In contrast to silver and copper compounds, contact with electrical traces, pins, and leads cannot result in any damage.

Durability

Curing and bleeding of the compound is not possible. In contrast to metal or silicon pastes, this compound does not show decreasing performance over time, does not need to be reapplied and has a durability of at least 8 years.

Performance:

mx2Chart_480.png

Each tube will cost around 450bux + shipping

i am in for sure. when can u deliver? this is available at Prime for how much? if you are doing GO for less price than prime, ill stick with the GO otherwise i can go to Prime and buy one for me if the price is same.

is it depend on cooler as well ?
i have Asus star ICE cooler...it has copper heat pipes and 80MM fan also.
but my old temp for c2d was 40 and after applying MX2 it only 39... and under full load it is going 55:( :( :(

OT: umm... guess the cooler dint fit properly or there are some very small gaps between the cooler and the cpu... its happened with me too... so.. check then if u can..

Back