GO: Asus P5W-DH Deluxe i975X Conroe Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quad Master said:
Darky had a word with my uncle and he has agreed.

Please PM me the Money Transfer details thru PM.

Guys what DDR 2 Ram options we have in India
Is DDR 2 800 available here.

yes. for 2 GB DDR2, for a good quality ram, it will cost about 16 ~ 20K.

mohit said:
chennai peeps can get a deal on conroe,

look here ,

http://www.deltapage.com/

core 2 duo 6300 avail for 9600/- there

cool price !!!

@ mohit,
see this first ...
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/456160-post58.html

most probably the definitive pricing and avialibility will be known around noon tomorrow.
provisionally the price is fixed at 10.6K as per info provided by delta people to our member saiyan.

Intel is acting very strange. their people do not know the prices , the dealers are pulling their hair out due to constant price changes (on hourly basis) and have yet to receive stock.
we the consumers are getting screwed by such tactics. kabhie ha kabhie na ....
lets hope some sanity prevails in the following days and we get to pick some chips at a fairly reasonable rate.:D

my bro is coming to mumbai from singapore on business in a couple of weeks... i can ask him to help me bring in 2 or 3 pcs of conroe cpus for anyone interested... i'm getting a E6300 myself, which costs approx Rs 10k...

not much cheaper i guess but it's an option :)

anyone interested can let me know... mumbaikars preferred, so just cash n carry :)

I'm interested in an E6700 est. price is SGD928, but I don't live in Mumbai - let me know if you can still get one :)

RiO said:
I'm interested in an E6700 est. price is SGD928, but I don't live in Mumbai - let me know if you can still get one :)

woah buddy, pretty high end stuff u're going for there ;)

let me check the sgd prices and get back to you... i can always ship it to you but i'm not sure about the typical shipping charges within india

ok, might be cheaper to get those mobo & cpu combos... my bro might be able to help bring over 2 or 3 mobo/cpu bundles from s'pore... well, whatever fits into a cabin size luggage... have attached pricelist of a local store that i used to frequently purchase from...

Attachments

• 2006-08-05_1_fuwell.pdf
    60.5 KB · Views: 491
burnz said:
my bro is coming to mumbai from singapore on business in a couple of weeks... i can ask him to help me bring in 2 or 3 pcs of conroe cpus for anyone interested... i'm getting a E6300 myself, which costs approx Rs 10k...

not much cheaper i guess but it's an option :)
anyone interested can let me know... mumbaikars preferred, so just cash n carry :)

hey burnz, you got PM ! (regd E6600 from sg :p)

Hmm what can i say ?? Anyways i dont wish to comment on this crap posted by Adi and his buddy "Hardik"

All i can say is those who trust me,please post about your confirmation here,otherwise i am getting only 1 boards for myself.

I dont need to do all this social service and yet get insulted from some 16yr old kids.

Signin off,

Darky

^^darky chill dude ....everyone here trusts u man ..we know how much u work for te and how many good deals u hv got.

dnt let these things bother u ... its happened with me too in the leadtek deal but then there are peeps like that always.

so chillax !!!!

Darklord said:
Hmm what can i say ?? Anyways i dont wish to comment on this crap posted by Adi and his buddy "Hardik"

All i can say is those who trust me,please post about your confirmation here,otherwise i am getting only 1 boards for myself.

I dont need to do all this social service and yet get insulted from some 16yr old kids.

Signin off,

Darky

SPAM MAAF!!:ashamed:

I would have coz i need a good mobo and i trust you more than myself- just that i really dont know what i will do with a conroe mobo along with a 939 cpu and DDR ram!!:p

Only Those who are Genuinely Interested (and Trust Darky)- Do yourself a Favour- Please confirm asap!!:cool2:

Well bad news guys,
My dealer was constantly trying to get some concrete commitment from the supplier.BUt in the end,the same guy who gave this update regarding availability and price has backed down,giving all sorts of lame excuses.

In a nutshell,we wont be getting the boards any time sooner.

I am extremely sorry for this and apologise for wasting your valuable time.

Since this deal is off ,i am closing this thread.

Regards,
Darky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back