GO: CoolerMaster FAN 75/-, Kolkata only

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
This GO is for Kolkata TE members only

Friends,

We all buy cheap 80mm Cabinet FAN at 50/-.
But I found that CoolerMaster sells such fans in a 6 pack package for just Rs 300/- + VAT. Cooler Master SAF-S83 Silent Fan

price would be 300+VAT+100 (shipping) = 70/- each, make it 75/- for safty. Excess amount will be returned.
If we can arrange more orders (multiples of 6) then the price would drop more.

I don't want 6 of them, so, if we order them together, we can share the price and get a great AIR :rofl:

Are you interested ???

robertjohn said:
Hi,

If I want whole package, i.e., 6 pack, what will be cost in Chandigarh including shipping?

Thanks.

That will cost you : 300 + VAT + Shipping.

Why don't you buy 10, i.e 2 Packs, TOTAL 12 FANS, I will take TWO and you 10. ???

robertjohn said:
Hi,

If I want whole package, i.e., 6 pack, what will be cost in Chandigarh including shipping?

Thanks.

@robertjohn: You can get the CM products locally in chandigarh too. You can try with Lynx computers in Sector 10. Theres one more place in 22 sector, I dont remember the name now.

btw I am also located near chandigarh (Mohali). :)

@iosoft: In my opinion this kind of group order for not so costly stuff will be benificial only when all the buyers are located in the same place. The cost advantage got in the GO will be lost due to courier charges otherwise. so try to get some buyers locally.. :)

Thats why I wrote 'KOLKATA ONLY' on top.

no KOLKATA-TE is interested :(

iosoft said:
But I found that CoolerMaster sells such fans in a 6 pack package for just Rs 300/- + VAT. Cooler Master SAF-S83 Silent Fan
OMG! I bot the same 6-pack last year fro Rs.1,250/- :(
70 bucks for that fan is an awesome price. the fan is decent n the accesories that come with the fans are really worth it!

A wonderful deal i must say!

Banned by Safin!! said:
70 bucks for that fan is an awesome price. the fan is decent n the accesories that come with the fans are really worth it!

Thank you for the support.

Here is the Price-list given by SMC :cool2:

Banned by Safin!! said:

The price for this pack has ranged from 300~400 bucks for some time now. :)
I was at SMC, NP last tuesday and wanted to pick this pack and a couple of 120mm ones. unfortunately they were out of stock of both.

If you guys want i can gt you individual Pieces of the Fan's :p...

Also... I can arrange for the 120 MMs of coolermaster :)

Dont know re but i am sure last i checked with those guys the silext 80 MM pack was for around 250 approx(for me :p)... The only problem is that i have to go there for the stuff and its really far off from my place and not to forget the time factor... Will update here asap...

Arent the Sunons, for Rs100, that do about 40cfm better than these? I know a place here that sells the original ones. Sure there are dealers in kolkata too.

Raghu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back