GO: Creative EP630 at 880/- bux +shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravt

Adept
guys got the price of ep630 as 850 bux, for people outside mumbai, 850 bux +whatever is the shipping cost, nd for people in mumbai 850 bux, you all can pm me, for confirming the order, payment by cash or anything, minimum order of 25 pieces...

Gaurav

MODS PLEASE NOTE: deepak's go contacts have been been moved here, you all can close that thread.

Edit on June 19, 2007 1:22AM:

Now people we have a situation in our hands and this is what I propose, doesnt cost anybody much either

This GO needs 25 people, should be easy enough if we wait for 2-3 days

Trishul has 10 pieces....

total 35 pieces for total cost of 30750

that means the average cost comes to 880

Now this is what I propose, instead of 850, make the GO at 880+Shipping, not a huge loss to anyone, common guys we have to help him out, you all are putting in only Rs30 more not much

yes dude it is original, made in singapore material, plus you will get the bill xerox copy with national warranty

Dude, if its original with warranty, why not use the same GO as mine, I mean the GO is there, just change the cost and voila....

That way people dont get confused and have to do the same thing over and over again.

So how about it...

sorry yaar i thought because of the thread title our fellow members over here would get confused about the price

No. You should have different threads. One thread is going to be too confusing.

Well, gimme payment details and when, how will you ship ?

(DTDC ? Shipping earphones to Delhi shouldn't cost more than 50-75 bucks ..)

Actually 2 threads will be confusing na

Consider this...

Currently in my GO about 12-13 people are interested, they have to reply here again to confirm the GO with him, since I have no problems in transferring the GO, its better to keep 1 big list of who all wants the EP's, that way the min requirement can be met faster.

wait a bit dude let me get some more orders, i dont want any problems or issues with my fellow te members, once everyone's confirmed then you can send me a dd, i dont know the shipping cost dude, will find out and tell you, you can even contact me on 9920333617

Oki. But don't tell them that it's an electronic item .. I think they charge you more for than .. Def. won't be more than 75 bucks though .. So Basically, the total's 950(with shipping, packing ..)

In that case I have requested the mods to close my thread and am transferring the people interested in my GO over here, hope thats fine with ya...

One more thing, ask a mod to edit your first post and mention that Deepak's GO 's contacts have been moved here.

spacescreamer *2 pieces Noida

Shade *1 Bangalore

kniwor *1

Ank1t *2 Bangalore

kippu *1

sumedhmumbai *1 Mumbai

Kumar *1 Visakhapatnam

greenhorn *1

AMD4life *1 Chennai

Aces170*1 Mumbai

These people were interested in my GO and since this is a better deal, am transferring the contacts here, closing down my thread for everyone's convininience.

Edited my post to reflect requirement of kniwor.

Payment would be done as you please, although ICICI direct transfer would be one of the easiest way to do it IF you have a ICICI account.

EDIT

@gaurav and akshit, dont keep on mentioning people one by one when they say they want one, that would lead to an unncessarily long thread and confusion, better update that once every day or something.

^^ Na, already got one m8 :p

Maybe in a couple of months am gonna get 2 or 3 more when these start wearing out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back