GO : Creative Zen Video 4GB for Rs.3350/-

Guys, i saw this same player (NEW) for about 3400 at chennai, Samta Infotec
Perhaps, peeps visiting Ritche street can check it out

Its in KAJ plaza, second shop to the right as u enter (i am not going there anytime soon)

Hey! just received my courier, thanx a ton KMD :hap2: :clap:
Just unboxed it, yet to let it rip! ;) :cool2:
OK, a word to the wise,few issues I just faced:
  1. Drivers may get installed but won't work or detect in Vista whether 32-bit or 64-bit
  2. Doesn't works in XP 64-bit either, only XP 32-bit
  3. No hope for Linux eithr, I tried in Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex and the damn thing wasn't even detected.
  4. From Memory card, u can only import images, nothing else, while it is in, u can listen to Audio tracks but no scope for Video either
So will install a 32-bit XP over my 64-bit one and then will let y'all know. :cool2:

Sorry...forgot to update. Got my player last week. It's working fine.

Once I had to do a reset using a pin on the hole at the bottom because it would not start up. That happened when (I think) I did not properly connect the device to my laptop properly (or did not disconnect it properly...I don't remember).

But now, it's working alright. Nice simple player and the sound is quite clear. Little muddling of sound is there with the EP-630 but it's ok. Curiously, I found that the stock headphones worked better with this player that the EP-630.

Only downside is that I have to convert videos and transfer them to the player. The conversion software refused to convert some .avi files. I just renamed them to mpg and the conversion worked :S.

Back