GO: Dell Bluetooth Headset BH200@1800

same time.. i have the contact number.. will call them up and ask if its possible for more 15 pieces :) .. I also asked professional and blue dart.. both declined electronics though :|

ok regarding mumbai people.. where would u guys like the headsets come, so that you guys can pick it up ?.. i stay at shivaji park, and spynic at andheri.. let us know which ever place is suitable to majority of you guys.. :)

@BackToExistence

i guess only 3 ppl from mumbai, one being me and other 2 from andheri..

@dragon

shipping available, pls start with the payments n mention ur city/state to update post 1

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
it costed me 60rs to ship the same from navi mumbai to Banglore and Delhi via DTDC.

Try DTDC

dude why dont you do us a favor n do the shipping thingy done for us since u got those rates from dtdc guys??

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
it costed me 60rs to ship the same from navi mumbai to Banglore and Delhi via DTDC.

Try DTDC

Nash said:
Why 200rs to ship this? how heavy is it??

i haven't shipped any thing before.. i spoke to the dtdc guys on an off day, at their office.. although they were shut, a couple of people working there were at the office, so when i asked them, they wanted to know the size and area to be shipped... anyways he cudnt understand the description of the package i am sending and said it wudnt cross 200 buxx atleast..

so if someone its really ready to ship these pieces across, id say again your most welcome :| as i have no experience with shipping

money transferred. plz confirm :) still awaiting roxtin for shipping info. else letme know once you have the headset, will send shipping address. (pune)

Back