GO : DELL E228WFP + 5 Years of Warranty at Rs. 14100 inclusive of taxes and delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebanik

Skilled
Hey All, I have recieved a Quote from DELL for E228WFP with 5 years of Warranty for Rs. 14,100 inclusive of taxes and shipping to Delhi. I only need one more interested guy as the quote is for 2 Qty. Need to make the order urgent. If someones interested please post back asap.

5 Orders are confirmed for now :

1) thebanik

2) nfsnfs

3) Arya

4) Ajex

5) tangentray

Another good news for Credit Card holders, CC payment is an option too.

For Mumbai People where octroi is applicable Price would be Rs. 14900 inclusive of octroi + taxes + delivery.

Hey all, the bubble has finally bust, me, nfsnfs, arya and tangent would get the same deal but DELL sales rep said that this deal is not open for every1 and was just extended to me. Now the GO can be open only in 2 different conditions, either it would be that quote is generated for me and shipped to me to Delhi(with minimum of 10 orders). or else the warranty period is reduced to 3 Years and it can continue as an individual order like now.

Hey, i think since its a quote on my name hence delivery would be at the same place, let me check with DELL if delivery can be done to 2 different places.

Switch that would be great, coz then you can pick it up from my place in South Delhi and would be easier for both of us. ajex you can transfer the amount to my citibank a/c, delivery time to Delhi would be 12-15 days after the order is placed. If you are in Delhi or NCR that would be awesome, no headache to anyone, otherwise whatever the shipping charges to your place comes out to be.

vij said:
I am in Hyd. How will that work out for me?
Transfer money + shipping (to hydrabad), thebanik collect it from dell and further shipped to you (Just like Raghu's Go) :)

PS: Ask thebanik, as he need one and gets 2-3 orders :)

Damn great update from DELL, address can be different, so if there is no octroi in your state it can delivered at different address at the same price. You will get a BILL as well and get it delivered at your own address but payment has to go from one a/c.

as Arya said, bangalore would be for same price as well. For mumbai everything remains same but i donot know how would Dell charge for the octroi which would certainly be extra.

Most probably will be ordering tomorrow, but now since we have confirmed 2 orders already, you can transfer the money whenever you need the order to be booked with DELL. Delivery Time is 12-15 days after the order and since the monitors will be shipped to you hence there would not be any more extra wait time.

Hey tangent i am editing the first post, i have got the final quote and the price stays put at 14100, you would get your Bill so you can confirm that i am not making any money. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back